Reviews for Desperate Wives
falconrukichi chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
uh? it's pretty interesting story! but, seems like i'm too late for asking to continued it...
FadingxAmaranthx chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
Oohh! I find this story entertaining so far! I can't wait to see what Cagalli will do to Meyrin in the later chapters! Update soon!
xMari-kun chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
LOL. Screw Mey (: Hehe sry meyrin fans .
DeletedAccountID chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
lol, that was funny.. what does Cagalli have planned for dinner? UPpdate
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
And *does* Cagalli know how to cook?
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
lol it's Cagalli's house isn't it?
cagallirockz chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
u have to make the next chapter longer!i weally want to read more of the is!:)

p.s stupid meyrin:D

and athrun and cagalli sleep in the same bed?or not?
kouhaixsempai chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
nice story I really do hope that you will update soon :D
AsuCaga01 chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
At last you finally updated this fic!I really love this so much!Update soon..._
shiloah18 chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
Ooh.. Lacus knows how to drive..

lol yeah, Kira.. Cags doesn't squeaL much.. XD

hOo boy.. that's gotta hurt.. just when you get engage, someone comes up cLaiming to be your fiancé's fiancée! .

hmm.. bet Athrun was the one wearing the bLack whiLe Kira wore the white tux, ne?

Cags stabbed Athrun's hand with a FORK? O_O oh my.. bLoOdy.. that's gotta hurt.. .

hmm.. Meyrin's a deviL spawn when she was a kid.. acting Like that to her onee-chan.. XC

xure hope the dog had rabies.. lol I'm eviL.. :D

*stares* Cags has a Lot of maids.. why didn't she Let them tidy up the pLace for her "guest"?

SteLLar's eyes are magenta..

Ooh.. AueLSteL eh? hmm.. kinda cute! _

OakLey.. Athha..

quartet..

Sting xure was a kLutz when he was a kid.. -_-

aww.. puppy Love.. XD

*sighs* Meyrin does have a point.. one way to a man's heart is through his stomach.. -.-

nyWeiZ, suteki fic! I was thinking that Cags wouLd Let Meyrin be and Let Athrun decide demo.. that's another story, ne? :) hmm.. Lemme gueSs.. the "speciaL guest" is Luna, ne? lol just guesSing.. jaa ne in your next post! ;3
animelover chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
it was nice to hear that you have a lot of time in your hands now... hoping for your next update... nice fic...
i love hershey chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
Finally a new chapter! Kinda short but oh well. Great chapter. I really enjoyd reading it. HOpe you can update soon

i love hershey (:
AsuCaga01 chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
Meyrin is so ANNOYING!She is such a b-h!Well update soon..._..I LOVE IT!
cagallirockz chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
kool
cagallirockz chapter 6 . 2/12/2008
ha this is funny!in the future can we see more happy and sweet asucaga moments not just cagalli getting mad?and im waiting for meyrine to fall flat on her face because athrun doent love her!kepp writing:)