Reviews for I Knew I Loved You
cannibal corncob chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
B
eautiful! Go InuKik!
transientInsomniac chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Very Beautiful Story. It Shows InuYasha's affection for Kikyou and Kikyou's affection for Inuyasha! Plus. This is mt faveorite InuYasha couple!
inukik forever chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
kawaii is all i can say!
xInsanityxOfxLove chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
i'm reading kikyou/inuyasha fics.. tons of them.. and i keep crying! you are an excellent writer.. keep up the good work.
polly-chan chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
im just gonna tell you this once but you are a very mean person *hmph* i read this right after A Mere Memory and yes i was still sobbing but i love your fics to much to stop ready...so i read this one and i started to sob again...wow you really know how to make me cry (thats not really hard but still) i want to thank you so much for writing these amazing fics and im really surprised that more people dont review you so im gonna try and help that and review all your kikyo and inu fics _ graet i got my pillow all covered in icky snot...but once again totally worth it...maybe i just hav lots of emotions to pour out but...ok then..please keep writing kikinu fics PRETTY PLEASE _
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
So sweet! So full of love! It was nice. :D Spread the joy and love of Inu/Kik! :D
Moomoogirl1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Even tough I'm not a Kik/Inu fan this was well written! Also thanks for not bashing Kagome. I read stories with this piaring that do and it get's on my nerves. I feel like saying "Grow up! Kagome isn't that bad and neither is Kikyo!"

Anyways, you're a great writer. Keep it up!
ur friend chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
haha. wow ur writing is so great! ahaha. oh yea. im ur friend in case u dont noe me. x] haha. its me, kelly. lol.
Inukikbaby chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
beautiful. just beautiful. this story is really sweet, with all of the inu/kik lovin' and all. kudos to u! lookin' forward to more of ur inu/kik stories!
thir13enth chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I like the memories part.

~Midori
inuyashafan12 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
love your story
Betryal chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I usually don't follow the InuxKik pairing, but I apperciate anyhting that is finely written.

It's such a tragic pairing and you add a spark of love and understanding to it. I also like how you add Inuyasha's view on Kagome. It was done without bashing and it does seem to reflect on how he might feel. I like the emotions within the story and the way you constructed it.