Reviews for Big Time
Indri08 chapter 13 . 3/29/2014
Could you please, PLEASE, make more KP fanfics? They are perfect!
CastaS chapter 18 . 8/23/2007
i enjoyed the story much, great one.
axt chapter 18 . 8/16/2007
Liked the story, but Kim in the last chapter seemed a bit off in certain scenes, also as we learned in ASiT, seperating Kim and Ron doesn't really work out well, they lose their synch
axt chapter 7 . 7/27/2007
I'm really liking this story, its a pity more people haven't read it
GeniusGirl1010 chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
I love the Boy Meets World refrence. I like this story a lot, it's very well written.

Keep it Up! :)
CajunBear73 chapter 9 . 4/6/2007
Kim & Ron seem to have survived the GJ entrance exam, so far. I can see why Ron may not be a part of the last exam for Kim, but I've gotta believe that if she is getting familiar with firearms, Ron should be also. If Team Possible is going to be exposed to live fire missions, both should be versed in using them for each other's and all sakes.

Now comes the action from violent infiltration of WEE?

CB73
Ponydora Prancypants chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
This story is really underreviewed for how well-written it is. I've enjoyed it very much. Poor Will Du (check your spelling on that one)! I like your chosen setting, those agonizing months of applying to college and facing acceptance or rejection. Still, I'll feel really let down if you don't offer some reason for Kim's failure to get accepted at her top choices. There's really no way she wouldn't get in: she's got everything an admissions department could want, and I know because years ago my wife spent the summer of our junior year working at the one at my alma mater.
Bubbahotek chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Kim needs to apply for the US Army war college in Fort Bragg, NC...Yea GI KIM...lol

Good start to the story.

Bubba
Ponydora Prancypants chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Don't feel bad, Kim, I didn't get into Columbia either, and New York is overrated anyway! But really, that's why career counselors encourage students to pick 1) good schools (Duke, Berkeley) 2) reach schools (Harvard, Yale, Stanford) AND 3) safety schools (Middleton College, UC Santa Cruz, Florida State). Besides, as long as school is still in session, she should be fine. A lot of universities extend the application deadline until the end of May at least. Pull yourself together, Kimberly Ann!