Reviews for The Blue Eyed Man
berry5tz chapter 1 . 3/11
Whoa. That was tough. But it was a well written story all the same.
Mary Antoinette chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Oh wow! This is great c: and definitely angsty. You did well!
SerialAuthor chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
So when I read this story I cried, because it was just so totally worth my headache inducing tears. I love it.
librarycat9 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
you should give a tissue warning *cries*
roxxihearts chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This story...I have no words. Amazing. *bows to your greatness*
jstme chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This is a very nice little fic you have here. I like it.
Heaven Cobra chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
woah. sad.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
*sniff* So sad, but a fantastic idea. You hint that they might be friends in another life, which allows me to relate your story to the series. Well done.

May your muse strike you pure and true
first embrace chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Great fic. I loved it, keep up the good work!
Go-Colts chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Excellent AU.
peoplegrowandchange chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
My god... That's horrible! Well, not really, it's good, but sad. That's kinda scary too. Geez...
Fields of View chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
aww! T_T nice..very nice - the idea of this is just.. just.. heartbreaking (altho at the end I do think that Naruto doesn't have to die - like.. give his eyes away for sasuke but still stay alive.. blind :P heh, I actually thought it's sadder that way - but it's just a thought, don't put too much mind to it )

anyway, I really really love this, the sorrow is so.. breathtaking! great job!
Incompetence chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
This story was so beautiful. I have to admit, I was close to crying. The words you wrote held such sorrow in them, it made my heart hurt. You have a true talent and I hope to read more of your stories in the future. Keep up the good work!

(wipes tears from eyes) -Incompetence(Shawn)
Cassidy chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
;_; This is so melancholy, you can't br totally saddened because it's so well done.
Denwa chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
O-M-G! That was really, really heartbreakin,' you know? Beauitful. Nice. Actually, MORE than nice. The ending... well, you could fix it a little... But everything else is, like, "WOW."