Reviews for The Blue Eyed Man
berry5tz chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Whoa. That was tough. But it was a well written story all the same.
Mary Antoinette chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Oh wow! This is great c: and definitely angsty. You did well!
SerialAuthor chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
So when I read this story I cried, because it was just so totally worth my headache inducing tears. I love it.
librarycat9 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
you should give a tissue warning *cries*
roxxihearts chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This story...I have no words. Amazing. *bows to your greatness*
jstme chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This is a very nice little fic you have here. I like it.
Heaven Cobra chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
woah. sad.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
*sniff* So sad, but a fantastic idea. You hint that they might be friends in another life, which allows me to relate your story to the series. Well done.

~May your muse strike you pure and true~
first embrace chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Great fic. I loved it, keep up the good work!
Go-Colts chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Excellent AU.
peoplegrowandchange chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
My god... That's horrible! Well, not really, it's good, but sad. That's kinda scary too. Geez...
Fields of View chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
aww! T_T nice..very nice - the idea of this is just.. just.. heartbreaking (altho at the end I do think that Naruto doesn't have to die - like.. give his eyes away for sasuke but still stay alive.. blind :P heh, I actually thought it's sadder that way - but it's just a thought, don't put too much mind to it )

anyway, I really really love this, the sorrow is so.. breathtaking! great job!
Incompetence chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
This story was so beautiful. I have to admit, I was close to crying. The words you wrote held such sorrow in them, it made my heart hurt. You have a true talent and I hope to read more of your stories in the future. Keep up the good work!

(wipes tears from eyes) -Incompetence(Shawn)
Cassidy chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
;_; This is so melancholy, you can't br totally saddened because it's so well done.
Denwa chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
O-M-G! That was really, really heartbreakin,' you know? Beauitful. Nice. Actually, MORE than nice. The ending... well, you could fix it a little... But everything else is, like, "WOW."