Reviews for Five's Bad Company
Kyrrh chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
How can Chopper have been given $20 to go to the movies if this is pre-Chopper?
DeathsDragon chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
okay, enough fangirling! XD I love this! I've not got the guts or talent to write this kind of thing and get it right _! The right amount of detail and lack of detail XD I love you! Thank you!
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Oh man, this is so adorable and so hot and so funny and I just want to cuddle it forever. THESE CUTE PEOPLE. \o/
iz svet chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
THIS WAS PERFECT OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU RLR2OHIPOTVE FJNR1BIUV I AM P MUCH INCOHERENT SQUEALING R NOW ORNEBEIJNVNOPRU3VO THANKIES
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This made my inner fangirl curl her toes, great piece of work ! Thank you !
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I love that there was no Luffy intro, and convincing him to join in, he was just there and enthusiastic :)
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
LOL THIS IS HILARIOUS! keep it up!
invisibly inked chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Ohmigod I laughed so hard at "and now Zoro's pregnant" Oh Usopp xD
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
So gorgeous, because I love the fact that this was so much about the EMOTIONS of the crew, about how damn much they love each other, and it's not just for the sex.
So many Straw Hat feels now. Wow.
lol chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
My favorite line: "What! If you'll excuse me, nobody raped me - in fact, I raped Nami. And Zoro. Numerous times. I raped them ten times each and now Zoro is pregnant - "

Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
[What! If you'll excuse me, nobody raped me - in fact, I raped Nami. And Zoro. Numerous times. I raped them ten times each and now Zoro is pregnant - "]

There is many things correct with this sentense. One of them being that he told Sanji that he raped Nami. I mean, seriously? X) Oh, and the fact that Zoro's pregnant. That made my whole year.

["Okay, I'm going to sleep now. Wake me up for dinner. Make sure there is meat."]

Oh Luffy. Are you sure want more meat than you've already got? XD
koneko zero chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Oh, Gods. This. THIS brought me so much joy. I can't believe you managed to make an OT5 work... Plus the writing and characters are so very perfect it has managed to pick me up after a long, rather depressing day. Thank you so much!

Plus, you gave me so many giggle-fits my stomach now has that wonderful happy ache.

I adore this fic. Thank you so much for all your hard work!
X-parrot chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
That was VERY SPECIAL. Also adorable. Especially Luffy's surprise appearance!
Le Requiem chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
omg...that. was. AWESOME. and I don't even read slash.
Guard-y nut chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
HELL YEA! I love the way you show the relationship of the crew! iT'S realy, realy well done!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »