Reviews for Why Me?
dorkycorky88 chapter 11 . 2/26
I really enjoyed this. I am a little confused about the shooting. Did Thumper target someone from the group? (I thought maybe Keith because he used to be the sheriff) or was it just an argument that got out of control and Lilly was caught in the cross fire?

Aside from that this was really good, an interesting AU storyline.
dorkycorky88 chapter 8 . 2/26
Noooo! I was sad because her day was so sucky but then you had to end it this way?! I was holding my breath while I read the last few paragraphs.
DGfleetfox chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
I think it's great that you wrote this :)
AnnaBL chapter 11 . 10/14/2011
I loved this story! So sad! It had me crying bucket loads! You have great language skills and your writing is beautiful :) It was inspirational and angsty, in a good way though. Anyway, awesome story, well done.
thrnbrooke chapter 11 . 5/20/2011
I didn't want this to end! Wonderful story!
missshay16 chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
great story. love it
Penny-Royal31 chapter 11 . 3/9/2009
i enjoyed this story, thanks for sharing!

so who is the author of the story that this fanfic is based off of?
shannie belle chapter 7 . 2/3/2007
BRILLIANT REALLY REALLY GOOD PLEASE WRITE MORE ! :) X
lovestoread chapter 11 . 11/1/2006
That was an interesting story. A very emotional and elevating journey.
BandGeekZule chapter 11 . 9/17/2006
I'm so happy I got to read your story from the beginning, it was all I thought it'd be and then some. Your protrayal of the LoVe facotr, and the characters ingeneral were beautiful. Also the story itself makes me think about the good things in life.

I congradulate you for turning this book into a fandom I know.

Now I must read your other stories.

:P
gabster-amy chapter 11 . 9/17/2006
So sweet! I really loved it!
Lil Aussie Alias Chick chapter 11 . 9/16/2006
This is great im sad its ending but it was a great ending
LoVe23 chapter 11 . 9/16/2006
Aw...this was great! So sweet! Thanks for writing it!
milly chapter 11 . 9/16/2006
so is this the last one? i really liked this story but way was ducan mad at veronica? please let their be more! and thank for thanking me! ook that sound weird but its hart so that should count for somthing right?
SatisfactoryInfluence chapter 11 . 9/16/2006
Aww I'm so sad that this is over. You're an amazing writer and I loved the whole story.

It sucks that she didn't end up being able to walk again, but the whole protest and her and Logan, well it all worked out really 'neatly' ].

Amazing!