Reviews for Possessed
persianpoison chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Sweet. I love elemental stories (as I told you before). Hehe. Cremo is creepy, and that is so awesome! Power to the weird people! Hehe, no. :D Anyways, me liked it, and I'm going to go check out what Cremo means, cause I'm a nerd! Yay for nerds! :)

Queen of Serpents,
Bats chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I like the story and I like your write more!
Sam's Firefly chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
That was cool!
ireallyfancypirates chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
*stalks* lol

i really like it. i love the idea of different forms of magic existing, like hogwarts magic harnesses magical energy inside a person, and it's your story but i think she seems to harness magic from her surroundings - like wiccan?

i like the whole cremo-burn thing as well, and if you chose to continue it i think it would be interesting to see how she got the name (coincidinks? tie to her parents? hp-scar type thing? an unfortunate incedent on the night she arrived?)
Aufhocker chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
wow! i hope you choose to continue this story, as it is very interesting and i really like it! please continue it!

-cerise
Overhill chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
It is a rather scary thought that there might be children who should go to Hogwarts but are prevented from doing so. I would imagin that the school would come for her, as it did for Tom and Harry.