Reviews for A Breath Away
falling-rain256 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
hauntingly beautiful
kitten chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
oh! um...er uh i dont now what to say... _ um i didnt like that last part... i now wish that alucard is dead damn it! *sits in corner while thinking* i liked ur story and the sorta sadness very good story!
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Quite haunting, I don't mean that to be a statement of obviousness, and fittingly tragic. Understandably so, with inspiration like that. It helped that I was listening to Memories by Within Temptation when I read it.
Angel-wing2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I was just so blown away. Lovely story!~
CrimsonBloodGoddess chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
That was so beautiful and sad. It made tears come to my eyes. You did a good job portraying the emotions.
ladykirie chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Sweet, sad, gothic- very "Wuthering Heights"...

Lady Kirie
Different Child chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Amazing.
haruxmichi chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Aww I loved this. It was so sad and beautiful. Wonderful work.
anoneight8 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Beautiful. I love AxI but of course there could never really be a happy ending for them. Something like this would be as close as I would imagine it coming though. Integra falling to mortality, and Alucard following her to both their final rests. Such a sad family the Hellsing clan makes. I liked seeing it all from the adopted fledgling's POV.
SirHellsing84 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
This was beautifully writen! I loved the emotion I felt through Seras! Well done!
Kattebutt chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Wow it is so sad. It is clearly a beautiful story.. MAKE IT LONGER! I really envy you.. I wanna be as good as you! But PLEASE don't stop making AxI stories! Please dont stop.
MagyarEagle chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Beautiful, poignent, and a bit sad. Excellent work.
TT chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
oh this fic is so sad...and beautiful...
jarahamee chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
That was very touching. It's neat for me as a reader and writer that you manage to keep them in character, create a plotline, and make a relationship that works, all in one short story. You really have talent.

I liked the explaination of the past, I think.
Dalia N'Shard chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
so sweet and sad and happy all in one