Reviews for Pretty
Neffie Graham chapter 3 . 6/23
Oh my god. this was perfection. absolute perfection I swear to god. also every time they kissed I felt all tingly and blushy bc youre so good at writing. omg. this was beautiful and perfect and youre amazing.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
This. I love it. One of the best I've ever read.
(And I loved the Panic! At the Disco quote too).
Hyperpegasi chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
"Why isn't anyone shocked about this? Is there just something about us that screams 'flaming homosexuals?'?"

"Don't answer that."

One of my favorite exchanges, hands down.
Hyperpegasi chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Hmm... Returning the sentiment is tasty. ;D
Shikaaras girl chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Personally, I think you should do a drabble series for this couple. You're amazing at it. :)
Ceri Moriarty chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
"…don't answer that." THAT WAS SO FUNNY. Pfft.

Very entertaining, very amusing~! Riku clearly cannot cook…
KaUiA chapter 3 . 4/22/2010

It's been a while since I read Riku/Sora fics!

Actually KH is only the theme where I could go yaoi.

They're so cute!
Innocent KH chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
AH! that was so so so cUTE! i loved it!

i especially ADORE the last chapter! It was so funny and am still laughing whilst typing was HILARUIOS! u are an amazing wirter!

heheheheheheh...i really... stop laughing...i love Cloud's Bunny pants! ahahahaha! and i lurve the poke scene! u dont understand just how badly my tummy is hurting me now from laughing...hehehe...thanks for this proper cheers a person up and i sure would read this wen my mood is down! lol

oh, and like this is the second time am reading this and i cant belive i havent reviewd! i know! this is such a great story but i thought i did review it cos i ..yh..i read another story called 'Pretty' and ...yh...i muddled them up title-wise! lol...~sorry~ ;P
DXM Junkie chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
That was definantly adorable!
sorceress115 chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
Haha, that was cute! Great job!
BrokenAnzaran chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
Yay pokitude
Thatz chapter 3 . 12/16/2007

I loved it. It was so great! Good job!
yumemi chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
hahaha! Actually... Sorry Sora, but everything about you and riku screams flaming homosexual. :D
january sunshine chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
So I read this twice. First time was a couple of months ago and I was sleepy and forgot I read it. And then I just read it again and found the P!atd quote and was thinking "hey, wasn't this that chappy with the-ooh... FOUND IT!"

I'm... such a dork. Good ficcy, though. I liked.
Kazeria chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
GYAAH!..i luved it '.hehe but u could still go farther*comes close with a dark look in the eye, then whispersin your ear*there could be LEMONS! HEHEhehe..hehe..or not. but i luv fluff-u do it justice i must say! and i am very interested in wat u hav planned in the future!