Reviews for Happy Father's Day, Luke
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Really Good so far.
Shira81 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Ace this story made me sad but I did find it sweet at the sametime. I enjoyed hearing Rory say that she still wanted to be in Luke's life. I liked how April and Luke went to a baseball game, perfect idea. And I am glad that Lorelai is pregnant but its sad that they aren't together while she is pregnant. I am looking forward to your other holiday ones.
ggpassion chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
OMG, that was so well written! I was seriously crying at the end. You did a great job. It was really sad. Great job!
artisticgirl89 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
i really like it. i went and read the mother's day story right before i read this one. i really hope you continue this one. or write a sequel. or something. i'd love to see how everything would play out.
RIP GG and VM chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Really good story! I liked the Mother's Day one too, I was just too lazy to review. I liked that April took Luke to a Red Socks game. I really liked the present Lorelai gave Luke.
Lolabelle26 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Dude, Sweet Caroline, rocks! lol. So sweet. Loved both presents!
suusje32 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Really great, thank you!
love-r-of-Jam chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
This is really great and sweet
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
so...please tell me that this isnt a oneshot! and if it is...you suck...but if not...update soon! (just kidding about the sucking thing)
XXCuddly SweetheartXX chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
i think you should make this into more then just a oneshot..please? i realyy liked it, you did a great job..

katie
BxPrincess chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Loved it. Please write a sequel!
Roxton7 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Great story, It would be nice if this actually happened to our favorite couple, after the terrible ending of epi #6.

Keep writing.
eaglesfreak17 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
This is really sweet and I wish that this was what really would happen in the show.
primesetter31 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
wow. that was a great chapter...PLEASE say that you are continuing this? PLEASE DO! i love the way that you had Lorelai tell him, so cute. i cant wait for more!

primesetter31
tazzded chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Another great fic!

I hope you continue this. I'd love to see where it goes.