Reviews for Bunny Love
801-addict chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
haha! so cute! i love this couple! write more plz!
Asphyziata chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
LMAO! That was hilarious. No No Ryuichi, no driving.
Starry McNight chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
Cute. _
LuV2Writ3 chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
Well, still cute, although short. Ryuichi seemed very devious for some reason, I got the feeling that he meant to have Tatsuha crash into the dashboard. Might just be me, though. I could totally see Ryuichi having a lot of fun on bumber cars.

Can't wait to read the next one, which hopefully will be a little longer? (hint, hint _)
Flor de ceibo chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
I think... poor Tats... he's not getting any fun. Well... maybe if he gets over this XD.

Nah, we all know he always finds a way to get his fun P.

Don't worry~ it was great D.
LuV2Writ3 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Haha, adorably cute! "'Tatsuha-kun tastes good too...'" Best line of the whole thing. _ Loved the ending. I'm still a little confused as to how Tatsuha didn't remember anything, but I liked this enough to overlook that. I like how adorable Ryuichi is, and yet, serious as well.

Thanks for sharing! There are never enough Ryu/Tat stories.

-x- LuV -x-
Amberhawk chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
Aw!Yet another cute and fluffy one-shot!Don't worry about anything,it was awesome!Up-date soon!

~~Sirius LIVES~~
Sakuma Sonnet chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
na don't worry _ It was nice - Ryuichi is so powerful! XD I wonder if tats was well enough to have his fun after that XD
Lamenting Fox chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
Kinda short, but funny. _
DancingMistress chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
haha that was really cute i loved it!
Flor de ceibo chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Sweet *-*. And the best part... uke Ta~ts *0*. I'm a happy fangirl now *-*
cutelilpuppieyez chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
hehe, c'est vair cute! omigosh, "Tatsuha-kun tastes good too", lol that was strangely way too adorable ) Great fic!
i am chibiness chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Haha. Cute. _
Starry McNight chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Aw, so sweet! Ryu is so cute!
Amberhawk chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
XD That was so awesome!I love you!Up-date soon!

~~Sirius LIVES~~