Reviews for The Journal
Niha161 chapter 6 . 2/10
This ending is full of sorrow.
I cry my eyes out like crazy for whole chapter..
Why?!
I want them to be hwppy... But it's all just a dream for them...
My eyes is full of tears stained right now..
I just wanted to go and do something for them...anything
Loi chapter 6 . 12/15/2016
Awww!
I liked the other ending...
Guest chapter 6 . 10/16/2016
I have never cried so much for a fan fiction. This was so beautiful and so nicely written. I cried so hard on the fourth chapter I thought naruto really died but it was just a dream! I definitely loved the fifth chapter more than the sixth because I love the happy ending more than sad endings. Although it did get pretty dramatic I liked it. I felt so bad for naruto what you wrought in the journal was so sad. I also feel bad for sasuke too. Any way I'm done rating bravo if you read my hole review. Also I know you probably won't read this but I just wanted to tell you how grate of a righter you are and how happy and sad you made me really keep up the awesome writing. good bye. :) (this is also the longest review I have ever given to someone)
SexiiFoxii chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
OMGG I HAVE FINALLY FOUND IT! I WAS LITERALLY LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR THIS STORY. I READ THIS LIKE COUPLE OF YEARS AGO BEFORE I HAD AN ACCOUNT AND I WAS LOOKING FOR IT, ALONG WITH OTHER FANFICS, AND OMG I GOT IT!
I wanted to review before rereading it but I knew it was the fanfic because of the title and the summary. I loved this story and the original ending for this was heartbreaking and I was crying a river. Literally. I was 12 when I read this and believe me when I said I don't regret reading it even if it played with my heart and feelings. The only regret I feel right now is not having an account before and finding this this late, but hey at least I finally found it. Even after 5 freaking years. XX
Emeneska chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
I am so glad that you made 2 endings to this story...If you were to put there only the original ending I would cry so hard and curse you through all those tears you caused me cause I'm a real sucker for happy endings...
I loved it so much!
So I'm gonna join in and beg you to please please please make a sequel?
Seriously I love you! (as a friend)
ColourlessRabbit chapter 5 . 2/10/2016
this made me cry ;-; I read the original but.. its killing me D: I cried so much
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
This whole story made me whole fucking heart just melt away. I love this aww. My inner fangirl is crying so fucking hard right now. This story is just so beautiful so breathtaking I love it
Annari Love chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
*teary eyed* Your so mean! I hate you! I hate the original ending. what kinda tragedy loving person would do such a thing. I'm crying man! I thought you'd the ending with a miracle or something. Sooooo meaaaaaaan! I wanna threaten you till you rewrite it thousands of times, over and over, non-stop till your hands rott. People are in tears. You murderer. Naruto already had such a hard time. YOU HAVE NO MERCY! Whew. Please tell me you secretly wrote a sequal where Sasuke kills himself and everyone gets reincarnated and they live happily ever after or some kinda mushy crap. Thankyou. *Holds knife in the air* I'm becoming suicidal here. IT'S A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION, I LOVED THIS SHIT!
BloodRedNightinGale435 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
why is it so sad? I stopped reading after chapter 5. It was so sad I just couldn't read any further without holding back my tears. You shouldn't have put in that real chapter 5. I'm seriously crying my eyes out! :( :.( :...( (this looks weird I know but I am crying)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
STOP MESSING WITH MY EMOTIONS! I WAS ABOUT TO CRY LIKE 3 TIMES! ITS NOT FUNNY!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I mean it's already like, what, 8 years but moreeeeeeeeeeee!
secret105 chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
i cried so bad
secret105 chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
i cried so much i love this story i love sasunaru and i love you(as a friend)also i used to have a girlfriend who is so much like Naruto in this fanfic REST IN PEACE JANE you to Jeffry :,(
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
i cried it was so sad
Guest chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
I am now officially depressed thanks -_- good story though

Bit seriously now I'm depressed