Reviews for The Journal
Guest chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
STOP MESSING WITH MY EMOTIONS! I WAS ABOUT TO CRY LIKE 3 TIMES! ITS NOT FUNNY!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I mean it's already like, what, 8 years but moreeeeeeeeeeee!
secret105 chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
i cried so bad
secret105 chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
i cried so much i love this story i love sasunaru and i love you(as a friend)also i used to have a girlfriend who is so much like Naruto in this fanfic REST IN PEACE JANE you to Jeffry :,(
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
i cried it was so sad
Guest chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
I am now officially depressed thanks -_- good story though

Bit seriously now I'm depressed
Da-chan.94 chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
Hi! ... I'm not great when I write in english but, I do my best!
Your history is the first that I read in english, and I need to say that this is awesome!
the part when Sasuke is asleep, the dream part, make me yell and cry - a bit- next... when you say that is a joke OHHHH (/*0*)/
I love shonen ai histories... yeah! ... I read a bit of yaoi histories, but ñeeeee... I prefer shonen ai!
PD: I read with background sad music - I don't know if I write correctly- and this was perfec! (-_-)/
with the sad music I cry (T_T)
KEEP IT UP!
From:
New admirer!
yaoifan23 chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
I like this chapter of The Journal then the original chapter...that one made me cry T.T but this one is happy so I like it more. Great job!
Shinobi02 chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
The whole thing was very good and I really liked it but...I just wish that it could of had a happier ending with Naruto and Sasuke being together. And maybe a little less detail with your origanal characters as its was a bit distracting to the plot..but you have a nice style and I still think you did a great job :')
misaki.mei.1000469 chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
okay m still crying so let me first tell u that i didnt read chapter six i mean ur original ending cuz u see i have already cried enough in this fic that m sure if i read chapter 6 everyone in my family will know dat i was crying nd its really rare for me to cry...now m jus sniffling like an idoit...u see i really hated u in the chptr 4 wen u showed in sasuke's dream that naruto is dead he killled himself too, let me tell i was crying buckets even when i read that it was a nightmare i just couldnt stop myself from crying and i really hated u for dat...
and for me i chose the happy ending cuz i srsly dnt like sad ending (no one does) and i didnt wanted to cry buckets ( again)...so this fic was reallly awesome, damn u really know how to make readers cry...i really lovd dis fic srsly :)
9-tailed chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
… I-I-I just...… I can't. I can't really see what I'm writing because of the tears. Um… wow just… wow. Brava on getting the Puppet Master Playing with Heart Strings award. You get cookie points for that. But my god, the-the feels are overwhelming. Dang it now my pillow in soaked! You achieved what most people can't, you made me cry. Please made a one shot sequel of when Sasuke dies and they all end up together. Please. That would make me the happiest girl in the universe. So please! Please, make one!
Uzumaki Naho chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Y-your EVIL! TT that was so sad too sad how could you do that? It was a good story though I really liked. I think the reason I like this story so much despite all it's sadness is the fact that I can relate to Naruto in so many ways especially the part about loving pain
Zeus' Sins chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
Wow,just...WOW! I was crying at chapter 5 but at the end of chapter 6 I was sobbing a SEA! The topic was interesting and the chapters cut off just when it was getting good, keeping me reading. The emotion it was written with exited me and made me was to hug you and make the story a bright and bubbly one -though that would ruin the plot- . Well done, keep it up in following stories! Zeus'sSins
ForbiddenRose chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
OMG. I can't believe I actually cried. This whole story was amazing. My heart just ached for Naruto the whole time. It's very rare for me to get so emotionally involved in a story but this one had me hooked till the very end and still has me hooked. I saw you say that your not that good of an author but I have to tell you that you have an amazing talent and I really look forward to reading other stories by you. Thank you so much, after all the crap that's happened in my life so far and even just recently, I really feel that I just somehow needed to read this story and I'm really glad I did. Thank you again for writting this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
Wow... Just, wow... This story was just so amazing. I cried rivers! I can't belive that just happened. Naruto.. Died. I .. I, i mean he's dead and sasuke gave up! That's just too many sad feeling. I gotta say girl,( are u a girl?) that's was pretty amazing. Good job. I mea. It's not the saddest story EVER but it was still sad.
Good job.