Reviews for Bonds
Sylvyr Elf chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
I don't know if you know, but the season 02 digidestined did all have something in common, with the exception of Ken. It was discusssed in the episode where Michael and Mimi were in the digital world. All of them saw digimon during the 01 battles. Cody was in the plane that got knocked out of the air, Daisuke and Jun were prisoners in the convention center and Miyako sent a lot of e-mails during the battle between Omnimon and Informon. Although I don't think that is quite the same as what you accomplished in this fic.
Capt Santos chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
As always, the dialogue is crisp and sharp. Again, it's realistic (well, as far as Digimon go, you know what I mean), and mature work.

I'm not sure I understand what's going on here, but then, I probably need to be a Digimon fan AND have seen the first bonding experience you refer to. The capsules at the beginning and at the end were a nice touch. Perhaps you ought to incorporate the one at the end into the one at the beginning; might be helpful for non-Digimon scrubs like me.

Bottom line: You had we scrolling down toward the end, for the sheer fun of the dialogue. That can't be a bad thing.
Cherry Seraphym chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
Unique idea, I definitely liked it. Nice work.
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
alphabet! You're back! Yay! ** Interesting idea you've seized on here; it does help to explain the bond between Ken and Daisuke. Nice characterisation on everyone (loved Dai's little hand trick to help him tell right from left - I catch myself doing that sometimes ;), and I particularly liked the interplay between Izzy and Gennai. Nice to see you posting again! Great job, as always!
Daiken kid chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
Love it! Wah! I won't be able to review this wkend... family trips _do_ have a down side!
Rachel Lynn too lazy to sign chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
Geee! I liked that! Cute! Cute! And speaking as someone else who doesn't know their right hand from their left (they both look like 'L's, I tell you! -;;;) I loved the way you wrote Daisuke. And I thought this was an excellent way to explain the bond that popped up between Daisuke and Ken. Cool, cool fic! -
Laurel chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
This is an intriguing idea. You should write more in the same vein.