Reviews for Grimms' Scary Tales
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
I love it do the Goose Girl soon please! MH
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Ghost King's Queen chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
aww PLEASEE do continue this! it was REALLY good! I loved everyone's reactions to the stories.
littlesongbird34 chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Awesome I have some storied I'll PM you
DNWHDYD chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
haha PIMP!
Rockinrollchika chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Heh heh, I like the completely unromantic ending of Snow White... And the fact that Sleeping Beauty was like 116 years old or something... And the really messed up thought process of th Frog Prince... Grimms couldn't get around today, that's for sure. But that's why I love it. I like this idea and am greatful that someone else in this world has read the morbid Grimm fairytales. Thank you.
Black Raven 13 chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
Hahaha! Star screams so much, which is funny, can't wait for more!
Azariel chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
"i'll give you a kiss!"

"still no."

well played, well played.

poor rae, so unloved. so angry... scratch that, poor star for inciting said rage. and go bb for getting her to put the claws away. saved star's life, he did. mabey rae's not so unloved after all...

my vote? frog prince, with all the bb jokes and fluff that goes with it. we already have a raven undercurrent, so why not a beastboy sideline?

"cy: frog prince huh?

rob: too bad b's more of a toad!

bb's entire demeanor screamed downcast

rae: don't worry about them. you'll always be my knight.

beast: i've always wondered how a demon can sire my angel. an angel of darkness to be sure, but an angel none the less.

star: rob never uses such words of sweet kindness to me. i do not know if i shall be happy for friend beastboy, or feel the jelousy for the relation he shares with friend raven.

she decides for the happiness as her two friends enjoy a chaste kiss, knowing their words will be rewarded later... sorry. overactive imagination.
Azariel chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
... still ... can't ... stop ... laughing!

one thing though: rob hitting on rae? you fixed it though, with bb throwing his arm over her after rae's death-glare. i almost expected beast to growl at rob. quietly.

wonder what's next?
Ravyn13 chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
Very cool. I love the reactions. I can;t stop laughing!

Are you still really doing more chappys?

I hope so. Thanks again for a great story!

Rae
Ravyn13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
LOL! I could so see Beast Boy doing that! (I thought it was funny too. I laughed out loud, gaining very odd looks from those around me.)

Great story.

Rae
Latiwings chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Nice, pls update oh and this is from my godbrother :i think ur story was interesting not bad i like it
schemily200 chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
cool. i love it! it's so random and sweet and... and... and... *Hyperventilates and faints*

how did you come up with this? it is so random!

toodles,