Reviews for You Would Kill for This
Hatsuharu88 chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
psst if u need to shake writers block, eat apple pie, pour a carton of vomit juice down the toilet, and flush.
Hatsuharu88 chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
edxwinry 4eva XD
Hatsuharu88 chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
awwwwwwww... sooooooo cute!
Hatsuharu88 chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
omg! u do awesome cliffies!

u gotta teach me how to do that!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
ok,what the hell is with the cliffies! i HATE cliffies! now, writers block, i understand, but CLIFFHANGERS! really!

major emma andersen

the rose alchemist
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
strange...
xSententiax chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Heh,don't remember reviewing this or not (Maybe i did) but this was a great story, for showing this...

Hey,check out my 's 5 chapters ready to be readied and won't be disappointed,this includes everyone out am not being a bother...just check it out and tell me what you think.

Morgan

~Shining Light Alchemist~
Blackened.Blossom chapter 12 . 11/30/2007
Golly Gosh i liked this ending, and i usually hate most endings to everything and the pairing of EdxNoah...remind me to kill you later.

I really like the atmosphere your writing portrays, oh how i wish i had it. I recon you did really well in this fanfic, there's nothing really for me to critise.

I had a real pleasure reading this, so thank you for your story

...

...man i'm a suck up.
Bar-Ohki chapter 12 . 11/27/2007
*laughs* Sillies.
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
You do realize this is policy violation, right? Putting it in the wrong category? I'm sure it was an honest mistake, but this does not belong in the EdWinry category if it's EdNoa, despite whatever EdWinry part hints you put in. Please put this in the Ed x misc category.

Thank you.
Aequus Koala chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
And the winner is.. EdNoa! But like, how could it not be?

But that aside, nice chapter. I like the ending.. its not too romantic, and Alphonse gives us some comic relief. Its perfect.

I really liked this story for every bit of it - even though I believe strongly in a different pairing, it just sucked me in for some reason. xD It was that good? Keep postin' on fanfiction.. you're a good writer with a future if you keep going xD (unlike moi, who is impossible. :B)

Whatever you post in the future, I'll read it if I know anything about the plot. xD;

Kame
XxHouranxX chapter 11 . 10/28/2007
Oh! Please make him choose Noa! Since he just left Winry, I think he might, but im not sure! Please! You need to update soon! I want to know what happens next T.T
xSententiax chapter 10 . 9/2/2007
This is great,Lindsy! Love it! Can't wait to see what happens next._

From:Sorasuzume AKA You friend from vancover island,Morgan!
Motif chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
There's really rare for Noa fic and I really need one. Thank goodness someone here write a fic about her.
AkitaFallow chapter 11 . 6/13/2007
OMG what's gonna happen to Ed? You've really pulled on my heartstrings with this one... I NEED AN UPDATE! I can't tell where this is going... UPDATE! Have you ever had a profession of love in a review? Well, here it is! I LOVE YOU! I NEED MORE!