Reviews for REN: Owner's Guide and User Maintenance Manual
Maggie chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Hello? Do you have a FAUST unit and an ELIZA unit? I want to see them make mushy eyes at each other!
Fumien chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I WANT ONE OF THESE, TOO!
Saruwatari Akimi chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
hehehehehe This is better than mine! I threw a tantrum over this for a while cos my friend told me it and I thought you nicked my idea BUT then I noticed you did this in June so...I was like oopsie! I did one of these with Anna! :D PS. I did not copy you with this idea! I saw a MONONOKE one of these. PPS. Opacho is freaky.
WhiteWolfGoddess chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
lol you got to love it
Jenunika chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
it's great :-D

you made my day a lot better, thanks :-)
sakura mae su chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I love it great hilarious so much!
LadyKnightOfHollyrose chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
hahaha! This is hilarious - I'll see if I can read the others that you've written already, and I hope that you'll write one for Horo Horo (he's my favourite)_ Great job!
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Loved them both. Maybe the laziness one has to with the first epi of SK I saw, where Ren falls asleep randomly and they comment on how Yoh-like it is? Yah, didn't see too much o' it. I can't WAIT to see more of these guides. WAHAHAHA! COLLECT THEM ALL!
Xmarksthespot chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
OMG *dies of laughter once again (has died of laughter before from reading the "Hao Unit")* Please update with other ones Have you done an Anna unit yet? If you haven't then please do so. If you have...I'll be reading
Yumeorb chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I think you captured Ren's overall personality pretty well! It's amusing to read. (Though I'm stillq uestioning why ropes for Hao?)

Hope you write the other SK-character units soon XD (still holding onto the Yoh vote)
YohxAnna chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Do Anna next! It's be hilarious to see that she has a plushie!
acho0bl3ssU chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
nah i think u got Ren in character. i'm going to read hao's now oh yea i loved this one it was so funny
AndreaAndrea chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Pf, 'Place of Manufactured: Shaman Milk Co., China'! Hahahaha! The height was also so funny! (Uncluding the hair and shoes, omg!) Oh, btw, I didn't understand what you mean by 'Length' Would you please explain that to me in e-mail? Very pretty please? I also want my Horo unit! He could be my brother, We are both Sagittarius! We are both happy! XD If Ren can be OOC for fangirls, Why Hao doesn't have it! I want that on my Hao unit! I LOVED THE NEWLYWEDS THINGY! When you talk about him hoping to be taller, you make me remeber of Ed Elric. Poor guys, hahaha...

Finished... God, Ren and Hao in the Yaoi mode scare me a LOT, most of it, the Hao unit. He's not gay! Loved both guides! -
To Die Laughing chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
w00t! Yay! Another one of these!
AmePiper chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Squiz: Oh it was brilliant such a wondeful idea! Please say you'll do more! I wish to seea HORO unit! And Lyserg one, and hao one would rock my socks too!