Reviews for Undercover
Mariska Hargitay1fan chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
I love YOU!And your more soon,please!Oh,and

I'd love to see your take on a post Fault fic with E/O when

they finally get maybe,what would happen in the

eighth season after Liv gets back from the assignment,or the

season premiere when she supposedly goes undercover as a vic

in a rape counseling group or something..revealing something

about her past we didn't know?That ELLIOT didn't know?

I don't know,you're the writer.I love this again.
xkawaiix chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
AH! OMG! Wonderful story. And I like how you ended it! Twas perfect. -
obsessedwithstabler chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
Aw... very cute! And thanks for taking my reviews seriously! No one I know does... Anyways, my story is coming along quickly. Liv and EL were messing around before he was kidnapped, and the crew finds out. And Munch is complaining abouut coffee and throwing paper airplanes at his partner. Oh, and could you please tell me how to get my story posted. I still can't figure it out (scratches head). i'm so confused (sniffle). Thanks for mentioning me! I feel all warm and fuzzy...
TV Angel 711 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
please keep going! I like it so far!

E&O forever!

SVU forever!
Who-will-change-the-world chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
that was CRUEL! lmfao..i figured something like that would happen, but good writtingL:D
ficfan chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
yah i agree with these other guys that you should probably write a little more to this story...

you asked for suggestions... no one's done a post ep or any stories related to influence (season finale). there might be some story there worth telling with Casey and that dude.
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Amazing one-shot. The bantering between the guys was excellent; it seems like something that would happen on the actual show. I'm intrigued by the way you've taken a rather ambiguous plot line/episode and turned it into an excellent story.
Styxion chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Interesting. Like the idea, and it's all very in-character.

I look forward to seeing where it goes.
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
What I'd like to see? Well first thing I want is... SAVE HER! SAVE HER DAMN IT! You are so unbelievably evil! SAVE HER!

I've always wanted to see a different version of "Starved" and you are writing it so well. There are a bunch of other episodes that probably deserve alternate plotline stories and maybe that can be my suggestion to you.

And yes I remember you, you are awesome but incredibly evil right now so maybe I'll give you more ideas of things I'd like to see as well as more high praze when you SAVE HER!

Elliot and Olivia for eternity (SAVE HER!)

Merry Shipper Christmas

Proud EO shipper

-Kelly

PS SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER! SAVE HER!
idinakristinfan chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Great!
AdventureGirl6 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Oh wow! This is going into my favorites list! Please continue! I can't believe they were arguing while that jerk was getting into the apartment! Did the others like NOT notice? El should have been stating at the screen! (Well all three guys!) Please update SOON! This seems like a kinda 'Romance' genre too.
AntisocialButterfly13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I like this story, update soon!

As for stpry ideas, I've always thought that that old song by Bonnie Rait, "Let's Give Them Something to Talk About" always fit with Elliot and Olivia. Terrible song though...
N. Halifax chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
WOW! good cliffhanger! im glad this isnt EO which made it more fun to read! keep up the good work and update soon! olivia better not get raped!
omegia chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
hey great story!Love your writing great talent!keep it up!
Chad'sBrucas chapter 1 . 6/22/2006