Reviews for Undercover
Iwannahamberger2 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
OMG! THAT WAS SO CRUEL AREYOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK WRITE MORE DAMNIT!
sandrafan28 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
i like this story a lot.. please update it soon.. i cant wait to see what happens :)
invis chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Ooh, great story. I also would've liked to see Olivia doing more in that episode-and how the hell did we not get to hear Stabler at least utter a "Yeow!" when she was all dressed up for her "date"? ;)
Mariska Hargitay1fan chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I remember you!I just finished rereading Betrayal of The Fi-

rst Degree again a few days ago.I was kinda disappointed that

you left for awhile but this update makes it worth it!I hope

you continue a good E/O story from you never fails

to disappoint.

I'll think of a good plotline and get back to you in the

next review.I promise it'll be good,but I'm running late

now.I love this one!
Shadows in the City Lights chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Rar. Ebil cliffhanger. By some pure coincidence, I was actually reading your stories yesterday and wondering when you'd be back. I'm Tigg. -introduces self- Your stories are all wellwritten, and I'd just like to point that out now. And, with your thought on slash: you've never watched OZ, have you? Chris Meloni stars (sorta) as a bisexual sadistic murderer / rapist dude. In love with Tobias Beecher, played by Lee Tergesen. 'Svery interesting. Hnn... I don't have much in the way of story ideas at the moment, and as I'm 71 hours and 19 minutes away from six weeks of no computer, I don't quite think I'm in a position to offer an idea. Keep up the good writing!

-Tigg
xfreelifex chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Wait - you're leaving a cliffhanger on a oneshot? You so better not be...

I loved this. It was so wonderfully written and funny and you have me in so much suspense here. Great writing!

As for story ideas...I'm a fan of WPP fics myself. Like EO ones where Elliot and Olivia are separated for X amount of time and Olivia is pregnant...something like that.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Okay, you want a review? Here's mine... You should have the men run upstairs and pull the guy off of Liv, but as they do, shots ring out... dun dun dun... zhave Elliot get shot! ALWAYS makes for a good story. Maybe a little WP... I'm working on my own story, and as soon as I can figure out how to post it, I will. You know how Liv and El have always had a really strong relationship, right? Well, what if it was so strong they were actually linked telepathically? Able to read each others minds? Anyways, stay tuned to USA on Saturday. They're playing 3 older eps, but the one on at 11 is... FAULT! I sware, that has to be THE best episode, that and raw. I think I'm obsessed with the idea of Elliot getting shot... Olivia has to be there for him... ANYWAYS, cool story. I think it's about time Munch and Fin went at it. I mean El and Liv do it all the time (but I chalk it up to sexual tension) God, I hope that never happens with anyone else...
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3