Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ways of the Jedi
setsuna1415 chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
is the story abandoned? or has someone adopted it?
corben chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
hurry up i wanna read
MatD chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
Awful.
crazyjim87 chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
is it possible for you to update it soon?
fishgirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
but snape is good. i like snape
StormBrisingr chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
FANTASTIC Story! Please Please PLEASE update soon! This Rocks! :D
Oh My Gawd chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
Well, it was promising until you put the reincarnation of the founders in this story.
The Blind Apprentice chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
Cool, another blind author!

I doubted it, but I was beginning to think I was the only one!

I am in the process of writing a Star Wars fic called the Unusual Padawan. You outta check it out, oh and by the way, are you going to continue this story?

It's interesting, and I've noticed that a lot of people have started SW/HP crossovers but sort of left them to take up space.

Hope you're still around and I'd love to read some of your stuff sometime!

The blind apprentice
Alorkin chapter 5 . 5/29/2007
A very good start. Your story will need considerable polishing, not in terms of grammatical or spelling errors, but in the 'flow' of the story, as it were. There are a few places where no viable explanation is given, such as how the founders managed to find their way into the gang's persona's, although your brief explanation did cover some of that, there is still enough left hanging. For another, Why did the others not select their own lightsabres. You handled Harry's selection well, but what about Hermione? does she use one, or two? How would Ron chose his, and what kind would he pick.(something orange,I'd suspect.) Would Ginny want a single sabre, two, or a lightstaff?

I prefer more detail in the fics I write, so please don't think I'm picking on you.

Since your last update was nearly a year ago, I'm assuming you've decided to drop it. That's too bad because it holds great promise. Not like 'War and Peace' or 'In cold Blood' or anything, but promise, nevertheless.

In the event you do decide to add to this piece, I have placed it on my 'alerts' list. Alorkin
Merlins-Wolf chapter 5 . 5/4/2007
please hurry with the next chpter i truly enjoy this story
Amon Black chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
Pelase update, your fic it's great. I like it very much.

Congrats.

Amon Black
rothos1 chapter 5 . 2/3/2007
This story is good, proceeding much faster than I expected and probably too fast. You should go off on a tangent. Maybe spend four or five chapters on Harry's search for a way home and training. That said, it's good for a story. Not at my level, which I've gotten flamed bad so I think is below average; and not great, If you were to rewrite it, which is plausible; I'd draw out the merging. Maybe put in a trance chapter where each view a portion of their past life's memories. But enough advice, especially at the end of chapter 5; I saw the deep connection of colleagues that you are trying to foster between Yoda and Harry.
DanielHimura chapter 5 . 11/19/2006
One of the best stories HPxSW i have seen in a while.

Please update soon, maybe more action in SW side.
Lansar1 chapter 5 . 10/9/2006
Love your story, I do. Continue it, Ihope you shall.
Thunder Demon chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
OY! This is good. Update soon. It's actually interesting, and don't take this badly for it's not such a bad things, but it does tend to be quite funny at times which helps.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »