Reviews for Bad Dog, No Biscuit
I clicked on this from someone's favorite list. A few paragraphs in, I realized I'd read it before. A bit deja vu... but I remembered liking it so I went ahead and read it again.
A nice one shot with a normal episodic plot, good grasp of characters and a nice wide range of emotions.
Thanks!
Ardeliah chapter 1 . 3/29
A really great story. Thank you for writing it.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Brilliant story!
Unique idea and everyone's in character too.
A thoroughly enjoyable read. _
chabitso.0 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
:D!
Meowse chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
OMFG! This story should contain a disclaimer ;*Do not attempt to read while in a quiet, crowded classroom*! I think I did permanant damage to my blood pressure trying to stifle the giggles! Very, very well-written.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
*thumbs up* Good tension.
Kaizoku-Taii chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Haha! Ofcourse, John knows exactly how to get stuff out of Elizabeth! Sounds like they're gonna have a great time! and I lovethe room! The squid and the sex toy- gawd, hilarious! ]

good work again!

Kai

PS- I love all of you kinda soppy, team-bondy endings. They're always so great! I never really comment on them cause they're of small Importance in the stories, but after Reading enough of your stories I feel like they need credit, cause they are lovely
Vana1970 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
LMAO very whitty and well written story, thanks.

Loved the bit "Ow!" Rodney recoiled in pain, clutching his hand. "Damn it, you Neanderthal, can't you possibly think of anything other than maiming people for five minutes?"
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Awesome story! You've got such cool ideas!
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Very funny and imaginative concept. Love the room of killer Ancient devices.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
LOL, wonderful story.
SaJi chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
This story made me laugh hysterically at the beginning. FZT! kekeke Bite my poor non-existent fingernails at the middle. Poor non-existent fingernails. And snigger uncontrollably at the end. Well done. D
Mistress Elysia chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Having only recently come to the world of SGA fic, I have to say that this is thoroughly smashed my rather unfair assumption that all fanfic was slashy nonsense - this is excellent! It reads just like an episode - I could actually see all of the characters delivering their lines in my head. Brilliant work!
Pukah chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
So much fun and so much angst in one single fic... _

I loved it, my favorite parts where the continuous bitching amongst the team XD You really captured their style.
Wrinkled Fabric chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
"Teyla? She hasn't changed. She's the same Teyla she ever was."

"Teyla can hear you," Teyla said from the other side of the room.

Ohh that was so funny! You're really amazing at having the characters down to a T, I love reading your fics.

And I'm trying to pretend I'm doing serious working and I keep laughing ! Ancient sex toys LOL.