Reviews for Various Methods of Antagonization
LisaAbiona15 chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Well done! I liked it, especially when Holly punched Root haha:)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Love his Much-esteemed what is his name!
Diana.wisperwind chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
cute story!
really funny!
welldone!
no continue?
Awesomenorwegian chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Genius.
Noip13 chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
The other chapters were amusing, but it was the Foaly thing that got me. XD You bring great honor to the fandom of Artemis Fowl, oh refloc of fan fiction.
Yolonda chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Did Holly... just shoot Julius in... that area where no guy want's to be shot at unless they want to have no children? Because that would be FUNNY!
Yolonda chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Yeah... I'm not logged in...

I'm going to have to try this prank! :D
15bubbles chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
XD I can happily and truthfully say that this made my day! (Unintentional rhyme.)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
Snigger. This made me laugh. This is a bad thing as I am supposed to be asleep.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
I LOVE FOALY'S FAVOURITE TECHIE!
Forever Day chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
Ahaahaah. I really loved this. There are not enough badass-Holly-Julius-antagonizing-plain-awesome fics around.

I noticed a couple of minor mistakes ('to' instead of 'too' and 'descent' instead of 'decent') but for the main part, brilliantly done. Chix's insults were strokes of genius.
Holly-Rose Fowl-Casson chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Ooh, I like it so far...
Bookworm chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
Each and every chapter you have post on is halarious!(idk how to spell that word) You should continue!
xybolic chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
Foal-er, Much-Esteemed-and-Exalted-Exceptionally-Benevolent-Worshipful-All-powerful-Forever-reigning-Majesty is brilliant. you're going to kill Julius even before Opal gets to him.)
xybolic chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
I love your Holly so much. And Trouble too. And, well, Chix, maybe. Haha, poor Julius.