Reviews for Confidence, Leadership, and Teamwork
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 2/21
I can't seem to PM you. Have you got that feature turned off? Or maybe its my mobile.

Either way, I just wanted to point out 3 Itsy bitsy words you may have overlooked while writing your masterpiece. I just thought I'd point them out in case you wanted to know about them.

Chapter 8: 'That make the second time in two days,' (makes)
Chapter 11: 'but since he would be able to see if her had she remained standing'
Chapter 15: 'Apparently with the activation of the firs trap,'

Brilliant story though.
dragoness simplicity chapter 16 . 2/21
Brilliant story. You managed to have the team Injured enough that they were extremely injured but not enough that they couldn't continue. That's pretty hard to so but you pulled it off beautifully.

I loved all the traps you mentioned. Classic.

All in all, an amazing tale of danger and survival.
Luna umbra chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
Great story!
Thank you for sharing it with us! :D
Aileil chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
Thanks for writing this story. You know, most shows don't include such 'mundane' problems as heatstroke so it really struck me as kind of neat that you started your story like that. Even in another galaxy people have to worry about the sun. Your team interaction was written beautifully. Oh, by the way, I read this story while listening to 'They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengaurd-10 Hour Version' and so I spent my time alternately giggling hysterically and holding my breath in terror while I read this. (I have a lousy headache now, but it is sooo worth it). Thanks a bunch! I loved your story!
Azamiko chapter 16 . 5/21/2011
Very cool and fun. I liked how Teyla didn't know some of the stuff we take for granted, like the normal temperature. I can't believe McKay and Sheppard ignored the occasion to compare themselves to Indiana Jones, though. :b
EbonyWing chapter 16 . 11/23/2010
You're evil with the cliffies aren't you? _

But still...*damn* good story!
fred21 chapter 16 . 4/6/2010
Excellent story, loved every chapter and how you portrayed the team.
dark shadowed rose chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Let me guess you wrote this after watching Indiana Jones. (grins)
Katelynne chapter 16 . 9/12/2009
That was awesome! You rock socks. Thanks so much!
Cassandra Pierson chapter 16 . 3/20/2009
I very much liked the way you developed the story. That both Rodney and John draw the wrong conclusion about the other's anger is quite funny (and also rings true). I loved the Indiana Jones reference and I'm glad everybody survived :). Especially Lorne, who I have to confess to liking quite a bit. It was ... nice when the team realised someone had come for them, even though there was all the blood. I think it was just the right mix of angst and adventure! Lovely story. Thank you for sharing.
Gundambaby chapter 16 . 10/15/2006
_ Ar! Nice good stuff! And the good Sheppard still managed to get everybody home safe :)

I guess Im gone now... watching Indiana Jones once more and counting who got more traps - Jones or Johns Team ;)
Shathar chapter 16 . 10/10/2006
I just found this story and read it dtraight without stopping. Great! I was laughing, and yet feeling so sorry for that poor team. :)
titC chapter 16 . 9/5/2006
I enjoyed your stories, and this one was a real pleasure especially: h/c! In character, er, characters! Team love! whumpin'! Indiana Jones references (I think, with the traps?)!

Your writing was limpid and clear, not distracting from the plot and easy to follow.

A great read, thank you!
Temaris chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
What a great story - action, adventure, a little hurt, some comfort - but not too much or so sugary it ended up out of character. Something for everyone, crisply paced, neatly executed and so much fun. A definite keeper this :-) Thank you for sharing it.
sheppardfan chapter 16 . 7/23/2006
Very enjoyable. Thanks for posting.