Reviews for Karaoke Titans!
Rosie Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
ITS THE MAGIC CONCH SHELL! D FROM SPONGEBOB! XD HILARIOUS!
Natabob chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
Please continued this is really funny oh and did you get the magic conch from spongebob?
Tikaani chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I liked your TT and Spongebob crossover. The magic conch shell ROCKS!
Tiger Comedy chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
SO... MUCH... SINGING... MY EARS, THEY BURN!

Your story is very amusing though. Very mooshy too... as in like really fluffy without an actual plot, causing randomness. Then again, who needs a plot? Plots are for nerds!

I (HEART) RANDOMNESS!

-T.C
ItsMeAdman chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
I really want somebody to sing Bop to the Top.
Crazy 4 A Reason chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
YES! High School Musical is the best movie ever...well I think so lol
LadyNightWriter chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Tis the magic conch shell, close enough!

funny. I liked it. I especially liked the last song, that was great.

~LNW
ScoutAndGinger chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Good story! I don't know most of these song though!
Crazy 4 A Reason chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
It's not " wake me up in mind". it's wake me up inside! Well it was still pretty good
Distant Glory chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
This is only a one-shot? Darn. Another good one for Robin would have been for 'Figure .09' (Linkin Park) about him and Red X. I also loved Cyborg's 'You forgot "With love, to Slade"' line. I nearly fell off my chair laughing.
loveatfirstterra chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
uhh, u got the lyrics wrong to bring me to life, not only would urs not work rythmically (notice syllabuls - goddamnit i can't spell silabuls), but - well thats it, and its wrong. Wake me up inside, wake me up inside, call my ... not, wake me up in mind, wake up mind ... does that even sound like it makes sense?
ELIE101 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
lol! Yeah, I like it! It's SO funny! Great job! Like the song choices. In your next fic can you put some more rock songs, just wondering. You don't hasve to...Anyway I love it! Looking forward to next!

-Elie
TommyOliver27 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I loved it. All the songs fit the characters perfectly. Especially Raven. My favorite Titan sang one of my favorite songs. That was so cool.