Reviews for Holding Pattern
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Feel free to warp my sense of humour any time.
Fazo the Great chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Very funny and really great. Keep up the great work.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I guess you figured out I read some of your other, deeper stories already, including your Stoppable Christmas (and its sequel), and Farewell Team Possible.

Needless to say, I needed a full-fledged, bust-a-gut, roll on the floor laugher to balance me out of my funk.

To borrow a phrase from an aftershave commercial, "Thanks...I needed that."

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
zardoz101 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
OMG! This story was just way to funny.
Dave chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
This is just about as funny as it gets, especially Mr. "Bark"in's (LOL) totally on the mark comments. Nothing funny about gas pains when YOU have 'em, but this sitch brings too many memories back. This one's out of the park, Cap!

Carry on!

Dave
3VAD127 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Warped sense of humor, huh? Well great, because that was one of the most hilarious things I've ever read in my life!

Wow, poor Kim and Ron... but still, it was extremely funny; an instant fave. Nice work.

#-3VAD127-#
o-flightless chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
That was halarious! I couldn't stop laughing!

I loved this story!

~IF
righteousindignation chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Oh god, the humanity! This was hilarious-yes, the new 5 Alarm sauce has lavatorial side-effects as well ;)
conan98002 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
rons definatly gonna have to take some of that sauce for his cousin shawn.
Visigoth29527 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
*snort* Ah, acoustic resonance... gotta love it!
daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Warped? Dude, that was totally wrong-sick comedically speaking. I'm sorry, that's just not my kind of comedy.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Not what I was expecting, but okay.
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Very, very funny! :) What a gas! LOL!
whitem chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
he he Potty humor... gotta love it! BTW, did you ever read my "KP in: The TP Sitch"? I think we all have to do one like this every once in a while...
Yankee Bard chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I knew there was a reason I avoided Tex-Mex at lunch time. Funny story. Enjoyed it.