Reviews for Attack of The Hammy Clones!
EmbraerERJ195 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I am going to have nightmares about that. What if they get guns ? What if they become zombies and it is like resident evil ? AH
NoOneCatchMe chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Ha! That was great! Fantastic! I love Hammy! :-)
GirlNextDoor228 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Yay Hammy clones! WOOT!
Future Rockstar chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Okay, first off, let me clear this. Do NOT think that this is a flame. I would never in any reason want to flame. It's not fun. So I'm going to write a tiny constructive critism. It never hurts, right?

The story was way too short. It needs to be thickened up a bit. I mean, I actually LOVE this story because I LOVE Hammy, but a story with only five hundred words is not going to fare well on this site. I know you're a newbie, but what we're looking for is much, much closer to five thousand words. Also, you can get SERVERELY reported on FFNET if you keep writing chapters on the same page. You MUST use the chaptering feature. If you do not know how to use it, email me and I'll tell you.

And more on the story being short. You could've turned this into one of the major blockbusters on FFNET. It's a great plot, but it needs to be thought over more thoroughly, more precisely. What you need to do is simply throw this fic out the window and add more description, more scenes, and more action, and more suspense. A story like this has the potential of being 75,0 words long! We need more character cues, too. I was upset that only a couple characters were in this story.

So, that about covers it. But there's one more thing I need to tell you: There are only two types of writers on FFNET, much the same as writing is a two-way street. There are writers who have complete success, and writers who end up below our feet. So let's talk a little more, I'd like to help you out so you can be a better writer.
weaknessisour-strength chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
i like it good story
bananasrokk chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
ah! LOVE hammy clones! lol. aww, you gotta write a sequel!
HeartOfChaos chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Whoa...That's disturbing. Hilarious and well-written, but disturbing. Its like cloning 25 HoC's, which, believe me, is freakin scary!