Reviews for Small Steps
hallowgirlfrommars chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Aww, love this story! Please please please finish it-I have to know what happens!Like someone else said, I'm kinda hoping for a bit of romance between Merrill and the girl!I'm writing a Signs fanfic at the moment and your's realy is good. i know you havent updated in a while but please update soon! Pretty Please?Lol

from HallowgirlfromMars
Phoenixflow chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
Great story! Keep it up! :D I'm not sure of Merrils age, but I'm kinda hoping for a little romance between them ;D This is really awesome! :D

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
kaitamis chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
hey keep this up and please do another chapter
Mechille chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
Love this story hope there's more
LoveHopes chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
So far so good I can't wait for you to get to a part that has aliens in it!
tailwolfdemon chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
when r da aliens comin back?
NewsBys chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
I would love to hear more of this story. Any chance you will update?
Special Agent Stace chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
Agh! I really like what you've written!

But I see it's been almost two years since your last update :(

I hope that nothing freaky happened to you at your new house!
Sarai Hawke chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
Well to start off. I love your story. But why havn't you posted in awhile? There isnt many Signs stories and I really love to read yours. So keep up the great work!
whiteKnight15 chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
I like it so plz add more!
Amber chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
Erica,listen up and listen good. I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS STORY END AND I WANT TO KNOW SOON. I'm very,very sad you won't write more,because you know it's my favorite :[.

Love,

Your very dissapointed sissy
Amber chapter 5 . 4/7/2007
I'm sad,they need a mommy! you need to marry Grahmam so they can have a mommy again and Meril can marry that Lionel guy! lol,,Love it
norma jean the dancing machine chapter 5 . 4/7/2007
yea its me norma jean, i just didn't ffel like signing in

o0o this part gets me evertime in the movie! its all happy and then BAM! they see him. mmk im a bit hyper. it's good where you closed it off because you kept the scene poignant after some laughs which is exactly how does in the movie. :)
Arwen Evenstar Umdomiel chapter 5 . 4/7/2007
Awesome chapter! Please update as soon as possible!
Dramanator chapter 5 . 4/7/2007