Reviews for Tears, Blood and Fluff Bunnies
yaoi is love yaoi is life 69 chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
O my gosh. I am so happy I read this. I literally was crying for 3 stories and laughing trying not to have nosebleeds for the others. Great job !
Zainy18 chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
why would you writer something so heartbreakingly real here.
this is where come to lose myself.

o god, i kid you not i loved it.

ty
Guest chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
even more depressing than chp 4
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
that is so depressing.
briar-moss-thorn chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
I thought chapter 4 was hurt to read. this just gutted me.
briar-moss-thorn chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
This chapter hurts to read.
maethebellydancer chapter 21 . 7/13/2010
loved it. Some of it was a bit angsty for me, but you have alot of original ideas. Thanks.
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
I think this is my favorite chapter. It's so good. I was insanely wishing for it to be more than a one-shot, but you wrapped everything up so nicely in the end.
mayfaire chapter 21 . 4/30/2010
As usual, you make every story come alive with your brilliant characterizations of Kakashi and Iruka. I love the angst, the fluff, and the pure love between them. You make the fandom all the more better with your amazing stories. I hope you write more KakaIru.
bbb136 chapter 21 . 4/9/2010
Nice Drabbles, some were a bit too morbid for me, but gd all the same :)
blerghy chapter 21 . 4/3/2010
I'm so glad that the final story ended happily. It was really touching.

I can't even list a favourite out of these stories - they were all fantastic. :D
Blood Zephyr chapter 20 . 2/11/2010
Well, I tried the link, and a page came up saying "Forbidden: You don't have permission to access on this server." Then I went to LJ and tried it again, and even though you are listed as a friend of mine on there, I still got the same message. So... I couldnt read it, and now I'm totally pissed at LJ. *pouts*
aachan02 chapter 21 . 1/30/2010
i cried when i read chapter 21.. TT good work! this is the first time i read a story like this.
kathia chapter 21 . 12/31/2009
so wonderful story with beautiful end, thank you.
kerumica chapter 11 . 5/18/2009
Oh my god! I think this one just broke my heart. I'm having a hard time not enjoying any of these stories. It's like it gets better and better. I think I'm going to be adding this to my favorites by the end here.