Reviews for LXG: Rebirth of the League
newboy chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
If harry's wife died a few years ago, will he find a girl friend in this story. Is one of the three remaining superheroes recruited a woman perhaps. Anyway this is a great story.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
An evil version of the League, and they already have an anti-Bond. At least our guys have a secret weapon.

THE MASK!
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
This NSA guy's a real piece of work...
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
OOOOH! The shock to the system, the spectacular, and the Phantom. NICE!

But halfa is a stupid name.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
You DEFINITELY have my attention.

James Bond, Blade, Harry Potter, and the Mask. Who else?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
I want to see more of this. I like what you've written,a nd it's too bad you haven't continued past this. Keep writing!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
Some mighty interesting stuff you have percolating here...shame about the lack of updates;)
Soului chapter 4 . 10/24/2007
Oh, I like it. Usually I don't like multiuniverse crossovers, but this one has a lot of potential. I don't know if I would've used the Mask, but hey, it's your story. I can't wait for the Danny Phantom chapter. By the way, I love your version of Harry, keep it up.
Master of the Boot chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
I think you do a fantastic job of writing for Xander. I'm itching for the Mask to join the squad. When the green faced guy joins the fight, all hell will break loose.

Good mental health

Master of Teh boot
PapaMidNite chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Great story
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
Great job on this story; I'm really looking forward to more.
Spirit-Ranger10 chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
Why didn't you allow Blade to join up?And by the way,I just figured out that you're planning to have Virgil Hawkins a.k.a Static,Peter Parker a.k.a Spider-Man,and Danny Fenton a.k.a Danny Phantom work with X,James Bond,Harry Potter,and Stanley Ipkess a.k.a The you have any sanity left?
SamuraiSirius chapter 4 . 2/9/2007
This is a really entertaining story...it's a shame you haven't updated it. Although I can understand if you're suffering from writer's block or something.

Anyways I do hope you're "cured" soon and that you can continue this wonderful story...I'd love to see if they're able to recruit Stanley...and let's not forget our 3 superhero teens: Static Shock, Danny Phantom, and Spiderman XD

-Sirius
snowzinger5 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Great story you have going on here. I always had a few choice members for this kind of story if i ever started up one.

1. James Bond of course

2. Doc Brown, Time Traveler and scientist.

3. Violet Baudelaire just a lot more older 20's maybe

4. Harry Keller, you might not know him but he is from the TIME TRIPPER series. He can see into other peoples time lines ( Their life)

5. Stuart Little, Ladies and gentleman may I introduce you to the tiniest CIA agent in history?
bocardo chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
Good chapter you got here. So next up is The Mask? I cant wait for it.