Reviews for Someone To Lean On
sagey chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
sweet..well I love J/T so there...lol

hugs
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Who in their right mind could possibly protest Shep and Teyla together? It's a natural outcome and your gentle touching on this subject is intensely satisfying.
Cpt. Ritter chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Nice... very nice!
ocean chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Nice - I have found quite a few good Shep/Teyla fics and they have actually turned me into a fan of this pairing. The Shep/Weir fics though have actually turned me off them as the majority of them have Weir and Sheppard acting so out of character. Not really a fan of Weir either.
highonscifi chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Very sweet. And, though I'm not a Sheppard/Teyla shipper-more a Sheppard/Weir girl-I definitely appreciate good writing no matter the story or the characters involved. I do not understand people who are so set on a certain outcome that they overlook little gems like this story. So, cudos for a great little ficlet!
trecebo chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Three cheers for Seldear, she who writes John/Teyla and doesn't make me squirm... Hip Hip Hip!

You are not blackballed in my book at all. I am so not a Weir fan, it's not even funny. Her character is so oddly written in the series, it's like the writers don't quite know what to do with her. Poor Lizzy. *cough*

Count me as a true fan of yours.
beverlycat chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I haven't been checking your reviews. I just read what I like and don't worry what others are saying.

And I like your writing. ALL of your writing. These John/Teyla stories have been sweet and good without being sacharine or cloying. One of your strong suits.

Elizabeth kind of creeps me out. Something about the actress...

So I only sporadically watch Atlantis or read the fics. Too bad, too. I LOVE the rest of the cast and writing.

Do what you love and do well, and forget about the nattering nabobs of negativity.

But any chance we'll see more Reflections soon?

Thanks! Beverly
firefly827347 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Aww, cute. I love Sheyla stuff, great story :)