Reviews for Harry Potter and the Gift of the Superi
Alex chapter 24 . 8/8
Please please update
LoveEvangeline chapter 24 . 6/27
Welp, just as the story started to get good it was abandoned. It's been nearly a decade so I doubt it will get picked back up. Anyway, you were getting better as you went alone. The first ten or so chapters had so many spelling and grammar mistakes that it was painful but you improved. Your plot and sense of people's reactions got better, but still a little forced and unnatural. I was glad when I started seeing hints of everything not being perfect hunky dory anymore, the beginning seemed too easy. I have GOT to start checking if a fic is completed before I bother reading it. What a cliff hanger.
Me chapter 24 . 10/11/2015
Love the story, but worst ending ever
Guest chapter 24 . 6/6/2015
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/20/2015
PREGNANT PROS!
lexi345 chapter 24 . 10/30/2014
pleaseee pleasseee pretty pleaseeee update i love this story
speedsONEandONLY chapter 24 . 9/17/2014
where did you go? :(
i get all caught up
and then i looked at the date.
makes me sad.
is it under a different name?
different site?
james.mattson.7 chapter 24 . 9/13/2014
Not sureif you'll ever get this but I would like to congratulate you on a superb story and beg you to finish said story if at all possible.
Katharina1999 chapter 24 . 3/16/2014
Can you please continue this is my favorite fanfic EVER!
Orangefrog chapter 24 . 3/12/2014
Great story up till now! I hope you continue it someday.
Forever Fanwarrior chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This was really great! I saw the trailer on YouTube and wanted to read the book. Great job! _
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
OMG! I LOVE YOU! So far this is a super awesome story and I'm getting that anxious thrill of when I read a story. Please keep on going!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/21/2013
pls update regularly
perfect-rendezvous chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
this is a great story! although i think it's kinda weird that james, lily, nor sirius are freaking out that people are coming back to life.
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 24 . 4/7/2013