Reviews for Contradicted
4everDestined chapter 24 . 5/21
I feel like this is my sixth reread, and everytime I read this I start crying. I just wanted you to know what kind of effect this story has even years later. Its like a well read paperback eh its pages frayed because of frequent use.

Well done.
AmandaFray chapter 24 . 4/30
great read
4everWinter chapter 23 . 3/24
Oops, not yet done. Haven't answered my question yet: is this worth it.

Well, partly, yes. One hell of a funny fanfic. You surely have a way with humor and painful emotions. I'd still be re-reading this after a few months, but I'd stop before the '7th of December' part, because that's where all the loopholes start. Then maybe revise my own ending where Sakura will still hit the turning point of her character without turning almost everyone else as losers. Naruto would still be dead.
4everWinter chapter 24 . 3/24
Wow, can you believe that. I read through until the last part out of desire to know if this is worth it, when I really should be sleeping. Maybe my review is a decade late and will not be read anyway, but the heck..

1st:I hope you didn't have to kill off a lot of crucial characters just to drive the message of the story. So that main point is to keep on moving on despite all the hardships? That point can also be very well be driven without so many deaths, and one useless war. Speaking of war..

2nd: A war where you lost a lot and gained a little is a very stupid war, the kind of war I can't imagine a smart Tsunade would dive in without the extensively boring yet intelligent plans. The only plan she seemed to have laid out prior to announcing the war, aside from Sakura's Red Base mission, was Sasuke's spy assignment, which seemed to be also useless because..

3rd: It didn't accomplish anything. So he was gone for two years to spy, then what? He was sent to the red base, but why? But the question in caps here is 'THEN WHAT'. That, unfortunately, was never answered, making Sasuke look like a..

4th: Wimp. If he never succeeded at doing anything significant, then that makes him a wimp, and a wimp is so galaxy-wide out-of-character for Sasuke. One more so terribly out of character: making googly eyes at Sakura and spouting 'i love you' when the possibility of seeing Itachi is looming. Sasuke would have been so consumed at killing his brother, and he would at least have succeeded at one point. But no, he has to fail every single time..
4everWinter chapter 19 . 3/24
First, Naruto. Now, Tsunade. In my happy anime world, these fellas are invincible and will never die, and Konoha always wins. But you just killed them off and turned Konoha to a pity! Yet here I am, turning to the next chapter. My.. the ending better be worth it.

Oh, one more thing. In my happy anime world, Sakura sleeps with only one guy, not with all her male friends. Neji, Kiba, Genma and Sasuke. My, she surely does go around here, huh?
4everWinter chapter 14 . 3/24
My gawwd.. why do you have to kill Naruto? Bawling my eyes out now, the heck with all these people staring. You should have put a warning in BOLD: DO NOT READ IN PUBLIC. MAKE SURE YOU'RE IN AN ISOLATED PLACE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

Teaaaaaars.
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 24 . 3/11
OH MY GOD i'm seriously crying right I was sitting down and was like OH MY GOD NARUTO DIED, HE NEVER DIES lol but I absolutely loved the story it was very sad though. Sakura is a very strong girl in here if only she actually made it this far in "NARUTO"

P.S. I hate you for making Naruto, Tsunade and Neji die lol JK but it was really sad they died anyways your a really great writer I actually thought this story was going to be funny and no deaths. Guess I thought wrong lol but great job.
Glorious Ordeal chapter 3 . 1/31
AHHHHHHHHHH I've only read three chapters and you've got to be my new favourite SasuSaku writer! I love it!
living6 chapter 24 . 1/29
I want to say I hate this story, but I can't I've cried too much and laughed too much. My favorite story by far. I only wish that Sakura becomes Hokage after a small break with Sasuke.
jusluvaleja chapter 14 . 12/20/2016
I swear this chapter had me in tears. Normally I won't be affected by sad parts of a story...
Xcherokee chapter 13 . 12/20/2016
I can never make it past chapter 14 every time I read this. It's too sad. Naruto my baby. I'm bawling my eyes out.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/26/2016
I never imagined that three words could give me such an emotional response in conclusion to a story.

"Thank you, Naruto."

Beautiful, meaningful, tragic, enlightening fic.
Manika-on-a-whim chapter 24 . 9/8/2016
I don't even have any words for this story. It's just...so beautiful...
~Manika
Xx Onyx Pearl xX chapter 24 . 9/7/2016
I cried so so much in this story. I am now writing a review and I am still crying for some reason (such a dumbass) But well I have to say I favourited your story quite a while ago some months maybe, but I never got around to reading it. The Angst/Humor stopped me i guess...I was never good at being emotionally strong and probably never will be, so I dont usually read angst or tragedy..they make me cry a lot and I look like a red eyes rackoon by the end of the story. I look like a red eyed rakoon right now but I dont regret reading this.
Thankyou.
This was...a real emotional ride.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/2/2016
That actually hurt me to read this. It never really occured to me Naruto's cause of death would be r he Akatsuki, or rather, how close he was to it. I merely took it for granted cause he was the main character.
2,638 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »