Reviews for Contradicted
kamilafauzia chapter 14 . 12/6
Yeah, I knew it!
There's something fishy about Sakura falling from that high cliff but still alive
Gosh sasuke was awesome
kamilafauzia chapter 2 . 12/5
I laugh out lead reading the last part.
Yeah way to go hinata!
You're rock gurl :DDDD
Macheala19040 chapter 14 . 11/19
This Fanfic by far is so good. It's Amazing. No fanfiction has ever made me cry so d-mn hard before. Youre a very good Writer, my friend.
I feel like you downplayed the strength of the good people too much, and they all seem rather brainless sometimes... Sasuke is a bit too emotional and weak, except that he really did save Sakura a few times, but couldn't you at least let him kill Itachi for good? The writing was great though and I enjoyed reading it
BookWormFT chapter 1 . 8/31
Wow this is fic hilarious! And I've also spoiled myself by reading the reviews... I now know not to get attached lol
ImaginaryPencil chapter 1 . 7/31
one chapter in and I already loving it
4everDestined chapter 24 . 5/21
I feel like this is my sixth reread, and everytime I read this I start crying. I just wanted you to know what kind of effect this story has even years later. Its like a well read paperback eh its pages frayed because of frequent use.

Well done.
AmandaFray chapter 24 . 4/30
great read
4everWinter chapter 23 . 3/24
Oops, not yet done. Haven't answered my question yet: is this worth it.

Well, partly, yes. One hell of a funny fanfic. You surely have a way with humor and painful emotions. I'd still be re-reading this after a few months, but I'd stop before the '7th of December' part, because that's where all the loopholes start. Then maybe revise my own ending where Sakura will still hit the turning point of her character without turning almost everyone else as losers. Naruto would still be dead.
4everWinter chapter 24 . 3/24
Wow, can you believe that. I read through until the last part out of desire to know if this is worth it, when I really should be sleeping. Maybe my review is a decade late and will not be read anyway, but the heck..

1st:I hope you didn't have to kill off a lot of crucial characters just to drive the message of the story. So that main point is to keep on moving on despite all the hardships? That point can also be very well be driven without so many deaths, and one useless war. Speaking of war..

2nd: A war where you lost a lot and gained a little is a very stupid war, the kind of war I can't imagine a smart Tsunade would dive in without the extensively boring yet intelligent plans. The only plan she seemed to have laid out prior to announcing the war, aside from Sakura's Red Base mission, was Sasuke's spy assignment, which seemed to be also useless because..

3rd: It didn't accomplish anything. So he was gone for two years to spy, then what? He was sent to the red base, but why? But the question in caps here is 'THEN WHAT'. That, unfortunately, was never answered, making Sasuke look like a..

4th: Wimp. If he never succeeded at doing anything significant, then that makes him a wimp, and a wimp is so galaxy-wide out-of-character for Sasuke. One more so terribly out of character: making googly eyes at Sakura and spouting 'i love you' when the possibility of seeing Itachi is looming. Sasuke would have been so consumed at killing his brother, and he would at least have succeeded at one point. But no, he has to fail every single time..
4everWinter chapter 19 . 3/24
First, Naruto. Now, Tsunade. In my happy anime world, these fellas are invincible and will never die, and Konoha always wins. But you just killed them off and turned Konoha to a pity! Yet here I am, turning to the next chapter. My.. the ending better be worth it.

Oh, one more thing. In my happy anime world, Sakura sleeps with only one guy, not with all her male friends. Neji, Kiba, Genma and Sasuke. My, she surely does go around here, huh?
4everWinter chapter 14 . 3/24
My gawwd.. why do you have to kill Naruto? Bawling my eyes out now, the heck with all these people staring. You should have put a warning in BOLD: DO NOT READ IN PUBLIC. MAKE SURE YOU'RE IN AN ISOLATED PLACE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

Teaaaaaars.
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 24 . 3/11
OH MY GOD i'm seriously crying right I was sitting down and was like OH MY GOD NARUTO DIED, HE NEVER DIES lol but I absolutely loved the story it was very sad though. Sakura is a very strong girl in here if only she actually made it this far in "NARUTO"

P.S. I hate you for making Naruto, Tsunade and Neji die lol JK but it was really sad they died anyways your a really great writer I actually thought this story was going to be funny and no deaths. Guess I thought wrong lol but great job.
Glorious Ordeal chapter 3 . 1/31
AHHHHHHHHHH I've only read three chapters and you've got to be my new favourite SasuSaku writer! I love it!
living6 chapter 24 . 1/29
I want to say I hate this story, but I can't I've cried too much and laughed too much. My favorite story by far. I only wish that Sakura becomes Hokage after a small break with Sasuke.
2,644 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »