Reviews for Burning Cigarette
The Girly Man chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
I'm reading ]

It's kind of sad how the RFR section has like... DIED. I haven't read any RFR stories in forever, let alone written any. But I always do look forward to the good writers who update. Yay.

The thing I like most in your chapters is the length, how it isn't too short or too long, and also the overall... funness?-Is that a word?- of it all. Yay. I hope you update more son~

pixiestix16 chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
good overall. love the swearing, great comic relief. could be a little more refined, the plot a bit wider, but this is just teh beginning. can't wait to read more and see where you take this!

pixie
rfrcanada chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
Word, I like it Allie, it's quite the nice bit of fanfiction you've got here, I think you should keep writing it so I can keep readin it, then we will both have had fun. Ya? Ya. I really do like it though, seeing you still writing makes me wanna get back into it a little. Word.
DustNWind chapter 4 . 2/6/2007
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa...Hold up...I got a chapter alert for this and I am still kinda in shock mode or whatever...you wrote an updatE? There is an RFR update in my inbox...omgz. *passes out*

-Crizzy
purplesparkleypanda chapter 3 . 8/26/2006
when i read this story... i think of one of my very first friends i met on this site for some reason. i know she would have loved this story as much or even more than i do.

i'm glad you decided to update... you know i love it.

sorry for the boring review...

keep writing dude!

~Thea
DustNWind chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
Always a pleasant surprise to see RFR updates in my inbox, even if I'm not so attached to the show..at all...any more. Your writing hasn't failed to be just as good as always. Love the little preview joke. That would be creepy...but trust me, that kinda thing I wouldn't put past the writers at the Instant Star section.
Monsterchild chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
pretty cool. it's a different idea, parker and ray together. keep up the good work.
purplesparkleypanda chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
...wow

i really really love this story allee.

you have NO IDEA how happy i am that you are writing for this section again.

something new.

something original.

makes me happy.

and it almost makes me want to write for RFR again.

i hope you write new chapter(s) soon! :)

~Thea
DustNWind chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
I must say...Misty is quite a 'charming' character, eh? :P I'm kinda out of it cause I just got done taking a nap so I don't know how "here" I really was when reading this but I think I took it all in ok. That little drama from the past that you introduced in there sounded kinda odd but interesting. I mean, looks like they all jumped on the alcohol train senior year right? XD Well smoking train for Ray too...Story title duh. I dunno this plot is good and the writing is fine you know, nothing is like obviously wrong with it and of course not cause you were never a bad writer. It just feels weird to read these rfr fics for real these days.
The Girly Man chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
Yay! You got that chapter up really quick _ I dunno how, but I just can't think of any RFR stories at the moment O.O So me and Thea are downloading all of the episodes. Maybe if I watch them again, I'll get inspiration P

Poor Ray!

Misty makes me laugh _

jhhhhjfjk89 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I love it please post more soon.
The Girly Man chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
OMG! I MISSED YOU! YOU'RE BACK!

I normally don't like future-set stories, but of course I liked yours, because you rock at writing _

Yes, I did think it was Lily!

Please continue? For Brenna? Hehe

~~The Girly Man~~

(Who used to be GREEN DAZE, lol)
DustNWind chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Whoa you have been gone a long time. But you were still in my author alerts which is the only way I would have ever found and read this, trust me. Oh well I guess you won't recognize my screen name considering I changed it but it WAS crizzy4rfr sadly at one time. You are correct. I would have never guessed it was Parker to be honest but I do remember back when that was a possibilty for a pairing people thought about, or maybe that was Ray and Audrey, but there was a fic or two with Parker and Ray once upon a time, right? I haven't watched the show in ages and honestly I can't see myself writing anything worthwhile with it any more but I give you major props for going for it! I'm sure this will be really good.