Reviews for Standing on the Brink
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I loved your stories! Not much more to say. :)
StarryDreamer01 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
A beautifully written story. It's nice to read a fic with Lois' inner turmoil. Dare I hope for a sequel?
sunset chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Wow! This is amazing! It's such a powerful piece-hey, it made me cry! IT'S THAT GOOD!

Thank you for sharing this!
Ebbagull chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Great! showes how she really feels about Clark, and that she loves all of him, who he really is. there's something missing with boath Superman and Clark, but put together - perfect! :D

awesome! i'm gonna read the companion fic now.. :)
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Oh wow...
Anonymous Chibi chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I do not want to title this fic a "Drabble"...that makes it seem petty. But it's a ficlet about a character's inner thoughts and emotions...and those kind of fics are hard to write and keep the reader interested throughout the whole thing.

But you did that for me.

Lois really did have a tough decision to choose between Clark and Superman; more than I realized. And as I think about it, I wouldn't know who I would choose .

I really like your depiction of Lois...you make her seem so real and alive. So...Lois o.o;

Ah...great job I enjoyed this fic.
Lois Mars chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
you are such an amazing writer, and i loved this.
gunnman chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Wonderful take on Lois's situation. What a quandry? If she only knew, she doesn't have to chose.

Gunn
ljp chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Mn, love fics like this. Good job.
Mykella chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Oh! I loved this piece! It's exquisite, great job!

I love how you protrated Lois's thought, it's completly insync with her characters and the choice she has to make. Truly remarkable, thank you.
Tigger chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Really, really, really good.

Emotional, but not sappy, you know?

The only thing that annoyed me was that it was a bit hard to read.

Maybe you could space out some of the paragraphs?

(Soz - but computer type is really small. :)

PS - Its amazing someone wouldn't be able to tell the resemblance between them, but a really sweet story all the same.
Joanna chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
well lucky for lois lane, superman and clark kent are one and the same so she gets to enhoy both worlds.
Miss Chris chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
I like how you capture that moment of indecision...definitely standing on the brink. The untouchable, perfect god - or the always present, ordinary partner.

You do good work. :D
ForeverDreamz chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Good one.
Scary-Girly chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
that's realyl good! I know it's a oneshot but you should do one more chapter! UPDATE SOON! (hopefully)