Reviews for Here With Me
Night-Beyond-Reality chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
CUTE
LiveLifeLikeNeverBefore chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Cuteness galore! Great writing!

Luv from a Mutt.
Hiei's Ningen Mate chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Fuudhacc! E megat ed y mud! Ymdruikr ed fyc y meddma luhvicehk yd dra aht frah oui caasat du lruuca dra hysac uid uv ouin rayt, ehdanlryhkehk dra Cbeny hysa fedr dra Ym Prat uha. Pid ymm eh ymm, jano hela. E lussaht oui.

Erin
jinjer chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
OMG that was amazing! Sweet and a bit sad. I totally loved it. Finally, a fic where Auron comes back in a realistic way! I love you please write more aurikkus! _

Oh, and something else. You don't translate names in Al Bhed. They stay like they are. That last part was a bit confusing with all those names. Nothing serious, but I thought I'd mention it.
Dirty Blondes chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
beautiful! I loved Rikku, that is how she should be FFX-2 but they turned her into comic relief... damn square enix...

hm? Oh yeah, it was so sweet! My heart is wrenching... it was so sad at the end, beautifully written well done! xoxo
Farther chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I enjoyed reading this :)

And I don't think Auron was ooc at all. As for Rikku, I think she was a little bit more solemn than she was in the game and I don't really see her as a recluse, but she is older in this fic, so who knows ;) I think it went well with the mood of the story, anyway. I loved the tranquil quality of the meeting between Auron and Rikku. The flashbacks of their interactions during the game were also great. You made them seem very authentic, as if it were actually part of the game, and learnign a bit of Auron's backstory was interesting as well.

All in all, an excellent story! Keep up the good work :)
Jaymo chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Ouch, my heart. Why you people do this to me? This story was beautiful, so much love and so much pain at the same time. Why can't they live happy? Stories where Auron and Rikku have kids but Auron's not there make me sad. I imagine he would be so sad sitting on the Faplane missing his family...Don't get me wrong, I really like your story and how good it is but now you have to write me a happy one ok?
rr1963 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Hey. Don't know what to say except that I liked it and thought it was believable. I didn't think that either was OOC (well, Rikku was serious for X2, but not for the way she was in FFX). I thought the writing was effective. Nice story.
musicalexpert chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I never thought of those two together. Did you memorize the language? I thought i was a crazy fan.