Reviews for The Dream
i love it cant wait!
Lefty11 chapter 7 . 8/10/2007
Update asap plz!
Alexandria J chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
Oh come on what's the holdup? I know you have things to do but jeeze, give your readers some mercy. I want to read more!
Superkoz chapter 7 . 4/26/2007
YO! UPDATE AND A HALF! THIS HAS BEEN SITTING HERE FOR AGES AND I HAVE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING FOR AN UPDATE BEFORE REVIEWING THIS! NOW I CANT COMPARE THEM AS IM USING THIS REVIEW TO TELL YOU TO GET YOUR BUTT IN GEAR! lol

its really good! hurry up and get on with it! i wana read this!
ShadyBoyM chapter 7 . 4/24/2007
wow keep going its gettin very good ! what will happen next?
ShadyBoyM chapter 3 . 4/23/2007
nice story keep going!
me chapter 7 . 12/22/2006
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
aelitafan13 chapter 7 . 12/4/2006
your story is awesome! UPDATE!
neon flights chapter 7 . 10/14/2006
Wow. Rating change AND plot change... sorta. xD I'm getting ready for a writing contest too. 8D November is 'National Novel Writing Month' and I'm gonna have a go at it.

Mysterious. Hah. That's all I can say really. xP
Japanese-Fanatic chapter 7 . 10/14/2006
Wow, creepy! Great job! Update soon!

JapaneseFantic
Japanese-Fanatic chapter 6 . 10/10/2006
This looks very very good! So going on my Alert list!

JapaneseFanatic
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2006
continue! continue now or else i will have to kill that little purple button that lets people review so they can never review again! muhahahahahahaha im soo evil! ok maybe not but i try. um ok... good story...like i said keep writing or else!
Brokenness Aside chapter 6 . 8/15/2006
Damn those your story rocks!Please update soon.
AvalancheSymphony chapter 6 . 8/14/2006
Update fast! The suspense is killing me already and I just finished it! It was awesome. I love long chapters(hint hint) so try that. Your story is awesome!
spectre ulrich01 chapter 6 . 8/11/2006
damn! this story's gettin' good. and i thought it wasnt really good before i read it. you rock! look, in the next chapter you could at least nake ulrich a bit stronger and faster. you can also make him run as fast as he can to warn yumi. oh yeah, and youre story is one of the best ispirations for my fanfic. but im gonna add something cool that even you might like. so keep it going!:)