Reviews for Artifice
Demonic girl111 chapter 6 . 1/29
(Twitches) You updated a million years ago... can you please come back from the Jurassic age and update again? PLEASE! I wanna read the rest!
GeekinOut26 chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
This is a very interesting plot and easily understandable. Though i question how you plan to incorporate Sakura without rushing the matter if this is 40ish percent done. I realize you most likely forgot about this website. But, if you ever do come back, please continue this story.
ranchboy1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I always loved this story it was one of the very first fanfictions I'd ever read :) I quite miss it. Just out curiosity are you alright? I mean did something happen at some point or did you just lose interest in the project?
RedKetchup chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Great job with this.
fusioninferno chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
I know it's probably a wee bit late but you have a very good fic here and would like to see more of it in the near future if possible.
kyuubi1234 chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
Awesome! Please make more! :)
Hallel chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
yay !
darkxknight88 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
great story
CupcakeLoopy chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
Great chapters! Please update soon.
anonamous aka nabelhmanaa chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
please put up the next chapter...
anonamous aka nabelhmanaa chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
very addicting...! thnx 4 z load ...!
peanutbutter126 chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
I've had this story sitting in my C2 for a while now but I just realised that I haven't dropped a review yet, so here it is.

It's a very interesting AU. The characters are given roles that we can easily recognise which makes it all the more better. Your style of writing is excellent; hardly any errors, nothing I can complain about.

I know you haven't updated this story for two years now, but I do understand that everyone has their difficulties updating. I'm just hoping that you haven't given up or abandoned this story; it's a very enjoyable read. I've got my eye on this gem of a story!
mango soda chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
I love your take on experiment!naruto.

I've always had some kind of liking to fics like yours, but unfortunately, not a lot of them are found here.. much less good ones :\

His encounter with Sakura was worth the wait :) The only thing that bothers me though, is how Sakura seems to be a bit... OOC? Nothing major, but her character seems to be a bit 'empty' in chapter5. But, that's just my opinion :)

Also, I hope to see more of Kotetsu and Izumo soon, I'm sure they'd turn out to be really comical :)

Good job, this is a really great work :) and though it's been two years, I hope you'll update soon :)
6pathsofpein chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
You have an inspiring writing style, and I wish to be able to right as well, some day. By the site's count, it's been one year and eleven months since this story was updated. Hopefully, the next chapter will be completed soon; I'm wondering how you're going to use the Akatsuki members recently revealed in the manga in this story (Pein and his six paths, Konan). I look forward to it.
songs chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
Ooh, I really hope you continue this