Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Shiro Arisu chapter 10 . 1/28
This should be published. Crying very very badly. Love the story
Naruto Meowzers chapter 18 . 1/4
Hi,

You seem like an amazing person and writer, and I can't wait to read more of your stuff! I'm truly sorry for the hard things you have gone through, but I doubt you would be the awesome person you are without those experiences.

Best wishes,
Naruto Meowzers
Jay Shadow chapter 1 . 1/3
I know that wit all the reviews you get, you may not see this, but I like to give credit where credit is due. This is one of the most amazing intros I have ever read in my life (and considering how often I read this is something I do not say often). I find your ideas and views on things and the way you present them simply mind-blowing. It is these kind of intros that inspire me to write my own story. Needless to say, I completely agree with the fact words do have an effect on people. I probably won't review again since I've already finished reading what you have written so far, but this story is phenomenal and definitely something to be proud of. Well, I think I've said everything I needed to so...

Bye
Jay
Meow chapter 8 . 1/2
Intriguing story so far, I hope Naruto gets to meet Itachi! That would be epicly funny! I'm glad to hear you saved your own life 3 years ago and I hope your okay, keep up the random acts of kindness!

Meow
Lai chapter 18 . 9/5/2014
I have no words for this fanfiction. It's too good :)
I Cuppa Tee chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Okay so it turns out all I really needed to do was make it through chapter seven and eight...and possibly nine before I stopped being weirdly irritated (still don't know why) and fully enjoyed your story. Its got me in a few tears too...again, I love the way you write. Lol that sounds creepy. .
Laughed so much at the weight part mwahahahaha genius Naru-chan strikes again.
Ciao.
I Cuppa Tee chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
I was loving the fanfiction but for some reason I got serverly irritated with this chapter and I just closed the page. I then reopened it and after reading a couple of the reviews I decided to give your story another shot. : I hate the way Sasuke, Choji and Shika just barge into his house like that expecting everything to be fine between them and Naruto and suprised when Naruto gets all pissed at them! Like you guys flipping splattered his skin with bruises and marks and cuts from all those times that you beat on him and you just expect him to be OKAY with it? Naruto just slightly hurts Sasuke and its like he fliiping maimed the guy, but you almost give Naru-chan blood poisining from his infection and nobody gives a crap. Gaawdamnit I wana leave but I wana know what happens next so I saty :. Sorry for the rant. Great story, love the way you write, plots awesome, got me all choked up, loving KakaIruka. Ciao. Sorry again for the super long rant :
chaingunchihuahua chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
All right ive inly read 1 chapter and my favorite thing so far besides the plot are those amazing page brakers love them
Makes me want to keep reading
So I will bye
mndstjohn chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Your grammar could use a little work. I'd suggest using Webster's dictionary. It's available online or at your local library. Other than that, however, you're doing well. Keep up the hard work!
sonruya chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Ok my advice for you was cut up accidentally by me. Don't drink much that makes you feel bad and hangover the day after !
Him on the chapter I really liked it and I laughed so much when Sasuke was locked up in girls changing room. He is surrendered by vicious fangirls! XD oh well this is nothing compared to what he did to Naruto!
sonruya chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Wow the story is getting deeper and i like how Naruto and others interaction is awkward and sweet at the same time. Well maybe sweet isnt the right word but they sure getting close one another.
By the way dont drink too much when you are upset it doesnt s
sonruya chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Uggh im so mad at sasu shika and chouji! They are so rude and do not know how to treat a guy who they ganged up on so many times and even barge in Naruto's home. Well i guess after this they Will be a little considerate.
By the way i loved iruka and Kakashi, they totally belong together and it seems Naruto was defending gay marriage especially for them, how sweet. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Your proposition for gay marriage was truly inspiring. I couldn't have said it better myself. If people love, let them love. Who are we to decide what is right from wrong? Love the story do far!
sonruya chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
İ liked the progress in their relationship and yay we have gotta see tsunade, jiraiya and
Lee or gai-sensei! Sasu, shika and chouji Will really regret now that they are caught up in between drunk guys. XD
sonruya chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Woah Naruto is so cool i loved it!
1,258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »