Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Lexi chapter 18 . 4/2
I loved it! Thank you for existing to make such a great long story. XD
chris1501 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
I just started reading this story and already feel like I will love it!
LoveableOkie chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
But gay marriage is legal now you stupid piece of trash Ebisu: go get aids
lightfromshadows chapter 14 . 7/2/2015
My god... this was horribly sad. Just, that ending... the judgement. Wow Minato, you're a douchebag
lightfromshadows chapter 5 . 7/2/2015
That was amazing! Naruto your awesome and Sasuke you are doing it wrong. If you want to know more about him this is clearly not the way you should go about it... well maybe you'll do better in the next chapter. Cha ne!
lightfromshadows chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
You did well Naruto! Allways let them try to hit you first, because then hitting them has the nice term 'self-defence'. This made me feel good, especialy how Naruto just staid so true to himself. Great chapter and I'll just read the next one! Cha ne!
lightfromshadows chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
Aaaaand some of my favourite characters were turned into bullies, well f*ck. Shit's going down that's for sure.
People that don't do anthing when they see someone getting bullied or attacked are the worst... it's such a shame that there are a hell of a lot people like that. I guess I'll just go on then. Cha ne!
lightfromshadows chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
I am already really looking forward to this story. I feel like it's going to be kinda angsty, but after a while heartwarming. Looks like it's going to be relateable too, for most people have been bullied at some point of their live. I'll go on with the next chapter now! Cha ne!
ShadowShuriken chapter 18 . 4/2/2015
Hey, I'm just a person who was scrolling through someones favourites list and found this, and I have to say-wow. It puts an entirely different face on normal 'bullied' Naruto fanfictions- I think maybe because of your personal experiences, it's a lot more heartfelt than most. I've never had that sort of experience, but I have to say "You ROCK, girl!" Please, never stop fighting for what you believe in, and if your way of fighting is writing, well then, by all means. ;)
Shiro Arisu chapter 10 . 1/28/2015
This should be published. Crying very very badly. Love the story
Naruto Meowzers chapter 18 . 1/4/2015
Hi,

You seem like an amazing person and writer, and I can't wait to read more of your stuff! I'm truly sorry for the hard things you have gone through, but I doubt you would be the awesome person you are without those experiences.

Best wishes,
Naruto Meowzers
Jay Shadow chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I know that wit all the reviews you get, you may not see this, but I like to give credit where credit is due. This is one of the most amazing intros I have ever read in my life (and considering how often I read this is something I do not say often). I find your ideas and views on things and the way you present them simply mind-blowing. It is these kind of intros that inspire me to write my own story. Needless to say, I completely agree with the fact words do have an effect on people. I probably won't review again since I've already finished reading what you have written so far, but this story is phenomenal and definitely something to be proud of. Well, I think I've said everything I needed to so...

Bye
Jay
Meow chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
Intriguing story so far, I hope Naruto gets to meet Itachi! That would be epicly funny! I'm glad to hear you saved your own life 3 years ago and I hope your okay, keep up the random acts of kindness!

Meow
Lai chapter 18 . 9/5/2014
I have no words for this fanfiction. It's too good :)
I Cuppa Tee chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Okay so it turns out all I really needed to do was make it through chapter seven and eight...and possibly nine before I stopped being weirdly irritated (still don't know why) and fully enjoyed your story. Its got me in a few tears too...again, I love the way you write. Lol that sounds creepy. .
Laughed so much at the weight part mwahahahaha genius Naru-chan strikes again.
Ciao.