Reviews for The Life and Times of an old ex deatheater
pstibbons chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
Nice job with Lucius disguising himself. Really good.
pstibbons chapter 4 . 10/24/2006
Have to say. This was a fun chapter. Very Hermione-ish. Though why the twins wouldnt make use of her ONLY in product development isnt clear to me...
Shruiken chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
Things got a lot more interesting in this chapter. If you ever did find the time to write more I'd read and review it, provided I still have internet at that point. We'll see. But good work!
Shruiken chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
Crossdressers! I lol'd. Yes, crossdressers are nice...

Another good chapter. I've have a basic idea wof what most of the characters look like, but the mental image of Snape in muggle clothes was at once hilarious and horrible. Poor Snape.
Shruiken chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
What happened to Hermione's eye? Suppose I'll have to look it up. Nice chapter as usual.

Odd how the whole world decides to descend on Snape... Heh, I know it's just the start of the story, and later chapters (if there are any) will most likely include a change of scene. Well it's all good, keep up the good work. :D
Shruiken chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
O_O

What a nasty turn of events!

The chapter all up to that poisoning part was nice and made me laugh and ... Well, it made me all cosy and then BAM! LOL good stuff.
Shruiken chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Well that was well-written, off to a good start I see. :P

Sounds interesting so far.
Zarroc chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
great chap!

i really liked it,

so what's the plan?

-Zarroc-
Zarroc chapter 4 . 9/4/2006
good story/chap...

so what does Hermione have to hide?

and what happened to her eye? and to Harry and Ron?

-Zarroc-
Mother of Tears chapter 4 . 8/29/2006
What a charming chapter! Snape, Hermione, and Draco in a supermarket! And Hermione is still hot for causes. How typical for her. I wonder what is behind the brick wall in her mind. I loved Snape buying Muggle clothes.
Mother of Tears chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
WOW

What an excellent, wonderful story! So many questions, and so much to pique the imagination.

And so very, very well written too. Your prose is professional. One of the things I like about this story is the seamless incorporation of dialogue, action, explanation, and the realistic little details of mundane everyday life. Poor Snape and the soggy cereal. That's the sort of thing that turns a unpleasant day into a truly wretched one! And the poor man has to wash dishes too!

And how perfectly creepy to have Snape engage in such innocuous trivialities as asking what one wants with tea, or if he should fry up a tomato. To have Snape do so in such a calm, normal way when you KNOW he wants to snarl instead is what makes the dialogue ominous. Bravo! Really good!

I'm putting this story on alert. I want to know the minute you update!
pstibbons chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
The story has potential. Where's Lucius? I liked the frying tomatoes bit.
Tearrer chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
Ah, what an ass. Pshh stupid Snape, hurting poor, hot Draco! Lol. Well that was interesting! I don't think Lupin is being evil though... why would he tell Snape that he felt like someone was watching him? And, who did Draco turn over?

Ick, that Narcissa 13 year old thing was quite gross. 13? That's honestly just disgusting xP.

I like your story so far! Good job! Update soon D.

-Dana (xxTeardropKisses)
Tearrer chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Considering I didn't understand anything you meant in the Summary I don't really see the point of this story, but that's okay because I like it! Draco is sweet ). He carried his mom 6 miles? He must be pretty well-built -drolls- too. Haha, I like Draco, he's cute! Ok, I'm continuing now!

-Dana (xxTeardropKisses)