Reviews for Walking on Water
Historia Thirteen chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
As much as I dislike Rinoa, I think it's much more obvious/realistic that he would choose her over Yuffie because, well, they are CANON and not too mention Squall has a long attachment to Rinoa that isn't go to break that easily.
Ethania chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This is really sad, but touching. The story is true and it is what would probably happen if Squall meets Rinoa again. I agree with 'No One Specific', I never really liked Rinoa as well. I can't believe that Squall did that to her. This story is truly beautiful. It is also very well-written. It was heart-breaking and Rinoa did not deserve Squall the way Yuffie did!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This is so sad! And I still think that Yuffie deserves Leon more than Rinoa.
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Poor Yuffie, Doesn't help the fact that I hate Rinoa D:. Still, a lovely piece to read and truly touching.
wallflowerxiii chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
This is a beautifully written story! I really enjoy your writing style!
Chimera.Cain chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
This story is amazing. You are a wonderful writer. You have the characters all down pat and I can really see this happening between the three of them! Great job.
No one specific chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Oh, gawd, that was gorgous. It was so terribly sad and touching. I never really liked Rinoa, and I try not to hate her, but after reading this I absolutley dispise her! I know she didn't do anything wrong and all, but...oh, gawd, it's so cruel to Yuffie! I think it's an absolutley amazing story. I want to read more, but there's no more...

So beautiful.
oblivion's pen chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
WOW. Okay.

I love angst!fics with Yuffie, Squall, and Rinoa, and you fulfilled my craving immediately. This was wonderfully written, and I gotta say...I love the unhappy ending.

NO, I don't like making Yuffie suffer or anything, but I feel that it's really realistic comparing to some stories where the ending goes: "And Squall realized that he loved Yuffie more than Rinoa and they lived happily ever after, THE END."

Because Squall really did have a longstanding attachment to Rinoa, and as much as I hate to admit it, he probably would choose her over Yuffie. STILL, this was sososososososo pretty.

.oblivion's pen
chronic-complainer chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Man, Squall is such a jerk! How could he do that to her? It doesn't even seem like he cares that he just broke her heart. I feel so bad for Yuffie, and I can't help but dislike Rinoa and Squall for what they did to her.
Birisu chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Bitter and realistic. It's amazing how you can keep everyone in character while maintaining that gritty essence to it. I love how you paced and sequenced the story. Beautiful stuff :)
CliffieMaster chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I honestly cannot say just how much I love this story. It's perfect - realistic, in that break-your-heart kind of way. Because this IS how things would happen with Squall and Yuffie and Rinoa. It's achingly true... and absolutely amazing.
SorainaSkye chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. I'd never been much of a Squall/Yuffie fan (I love Rinoa too much) but I can honestly see this as being the 'what if'. I cry whenever I read this, it's just so amazing! Keep it up-

AerithHeart
Kawaii Rin-chan chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
That was sad. ;_; Wow..my Inner Squiffie Fangirl is muttering about Rinoa. Who, despite this ficlet, I do like. _

-Pouts- But Rinoa isn't in the game, at least now yet, and thus my Squiffie fangirl is still pleased to some degree.

-Rin
Vampyric Ninja chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Aw...that was so well writtenly sad! -sniff- Poor little Yuffie...Squall was (in my opinion) such a meanie to her! Ah, well. You're a really good writer. Squffie 4ever!
kingdomskeys chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
This is really good! And this is from a hardcore Squinoa fan. I adore your style here. And I like how you didn't Rinoa-bash or anything.

Poor, poor Yuffie.