Reviews for Sailor Moon: Galaxy Stars
marz chapter 32 . 11/15/2013
Why aren't u posting any new chapters ha? So many years w out any updates.
kennedy chapter 33 . 6/14/2013
hey when do you think ur next post will be and will we see a chapter of the wedding and reene being born? but for this chapter it was great it almost seems like this series could be an accuall part of the sailor moon series
kennedy chapter 23 . 6/11/2013
hey this chapter was good but short but i was wondering if we were ever gonna see when usagi was gettin married or having reene
Asha9 chapter 33 . 9/18/2012
I know I am about three years too late, but I spent the majority of last semester and the summer reading this and I just want to say that I think you truly have a gift! In all honesty, this should be the basis of the next series!

Anyway, I hope that you can update and add more to this!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/4/2012
jhjmugygh,
Jeffrey chapter 33 . 2/7/2009
Yes,an update to this very good story!. Good chapter and good action sceanes to boot. I'm very glad that Saturn was able to defeat Mistress 9 but I wonder what her plan is for her? And as usual Uranus and Neptune go at it alone to try to beat the big boss by themeselves (when will they learn, not that I dislike them but they can be to stubbon sometimes!). Wonder what's going to happen next and how will everything turn out in the end. Keep up the good work (you will finish this story someday, until then I will keep reading your other stories)

Keep up the good work! :)
Starlight AT chapter 33 . 2/7/2009
YES! AN UPDATE! I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT REVIEWING RIGHT AWAY! BUT I CAN SAY THE WAIT WAS WORHT IT FOR A CHAPTER LIKE THIS! I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT TIME!
Titan Thanos chapter 33 . 2/6/2009
Finally, you managed to update this again. It has been four months, but I must admit this one was well worth the wait.

There were more actions scenes here to compensate for the delay.

Chibi Moon and Saturn's battles were definite highlights of this chapter. For Saturn, it was a war against her darker half - Mistress 9. The greatest of battles are always those from within. I always find these type of conflicts to be intriguing and emotionally gripping. It was good while it lasted, but I doubt this is the end of their conflict. I have a feeling Mistress 9 will play a part in the finale of this season (or the overall story).

As for Chibi Moon, she should've destroyed Unit 010 here. Hopefully, there is a payoff and we see that cyborg destroyed (sooner than later). Where's Unit 011 in all this? I'd guess he's on standby until his services are required.

And so the Inner Senshi are reunited. With Kotori, Naru, and the other freedom fighters, they plan to head out to Tylong's palace. I hope they can rescue Pluto (along with Neptune and Uranus, granted if they are captured).

The chapter ends on yet another cliffhanger. Tylong confronts Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune. Perhaps, we'll finally see how powerful Tylong truly can be.

Another great chapter and I hope the next chapter isn't further delayed. This season is getting good. I do want to see how Tuxedo Kamen and the others intend to rescue the Senshi from the dimension. There's also the danger of Souja hunting them down with the Senshi gone in the real world.

Take care and stay in good health.

- Thanos of Titan
Titan Thanos chapter 32 . 2/6/2009
Before I review your new chapter, I need to get this long overdue one out of the way.

So, the dark Saturn was revealed to be Mistress 9. Well, what soon followed, was quite a battle between those two. I bet this is something Saturn has long been waiting for. I wonder how this is going to end up.

Nice wrap-up for the Jupiter and Grace's fight. They really took their fight to a whole different level from the other women fighters. I'm glad to see Moon, Mercury and Venus were able to find Jupiter. Now, I wonder what alternate Kotori, Yuka and Yuko plan to show the Senshi.

Mars meeting with alternate Cammy was pretty good. I wonder who else we're going to see? An alternate Umino? An alternate Himura and Phillipe? Another one of the Senshi's old friends? So many possibilities. Well, at least, Chibi Moon has met the alternate Naru.

Speaking of Chibi Moon, she's in big trouble now. Unit 010 has found her. No doubt we're getting another battle between these two.

Oh, and how could I forget that we get a glimpse of Queen Tylong herself? If she was able to capture Sailor Pluto, then that's bad news for the other girls.

Overall, great chapter and the action just keeps coming. I do hope the Senshi will find a way out of the virtual world. Let's see what Tuxedo Kamen and the others can do to pull them out of there.

Anyway, onto the next chapter you just posted.

- Thanos of Titan
belletiger chapter 33 . 2/6/2009
That was a great chapter in there.

I really enjoyed the battles agaist Mistress 9 and Unit.10 in there. I am really eager to see Chibi moon kicking her ass for good! I really dislikes Unit. 10!

As for sarturn vs Mistress 9, it kinda remind me Ichigo vs Hichigo in the anime/manga bleach when Ichigo had to fight to take the dominance of his body.

I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 32 . 12/10/2008
Nice. One thing that I don't understand about the Mana: What's the difference between spirit energy and chi?
Alan Wilkinson chapter 31 . 12/10/2008
Hmm. I like the way this Virtual World is turning out. The Mana System is interesting, but makes me wonder: Would Digi-soul (from Savers/Data Squad) count as chi or fighting sprit?

And Dark Saturn has her own body? Ops.
Jeffrey chapter 32 . 10/6/2008
Good chapter. I'm surprised that everyone they meet can actully fight and do magic. Surprised that Mistress Nine came lurking back though. And this Cammy in the virtual world is so reserved but still has her edge. Wonder when we will see how Mamoru and the other's are doing outside the virtural up the good work.
Belletiger BT chapter 32 . 10/5/2008
I loved the chapter, the fight of jupter and grace was awesome! It was my fav part in the chapter. The meeting of Rei with alt. Cammy was also good scene,

Oh oh, looks like Chibi-moon will also face her arch-enemy too. I hope she can beat up Unit 010 for good!

I can't wait to see what will happen next chapter!
Starlight AT chapter 32 . 10/5/2008
AHGH! WHAT IS MISTRESS 9 DOING THERE WITH HOTARU! SATURN NEEDS TO KILL MISTRESS 9! And the Kotori in here...is she the same Kotori that Himura Tsubasa was with? Well another greawt chapter and please update soon! Sorry for the yelling...