Reviews for Sailor Moon: Galaxy Stars
stars 7 chapter 1 . 4/15
the holy grail and fight our enemies for all eternity we always unite as one will that future really to be will ?is that it this planet is about to get blown bits you know is that future you speak the true future really ?! ugh sailor moon chibi chibi ! its okay disap peared the enemy attacked right the city where is she back to normal what re generative powers without her trans forming no way so this is the sliver moon crystal's powers yes it is the starlights turn around they saw a man with sword my name is swordman beside him it was another sailor soldier her name sailor earth
JNaegi chapter 21 . 9/26/2016
Dude that's the way to go for Kiba. In hindsight not every enemy will get the "Sailor Moon hope speech" and this proves it with what Okami did having no remorse for his actions.
JNaegi chapter 20 . 9/25/2016
Read the fights up to now and still hold up! Jupiter, Venus, Uranus and Neptune getting a pep talk from their innerselves to defeat their enemies!

Mars stands apart though as she fights the head of the wolf pack with Tsume having feelings for Morrigana. Though there are key differences, Mars snark truly is an inherited factor. Cammy discovers that her sister is a Senshi which is exciting for her was also good.

Now we move from battles to Sailor Moon going to see the head boss with Tuxedo Mask!
JNaegi chapter 17 . 9/3/2016
Mercury steps up and defeats Hige. Reading this now I can see you had/have plans to evolve the Senshi pass Eternal and given YYGDM Invasion of the Rajita I can take a wild guess. However you very well could do this differently on how I'm thinking.

So one down and now to the next battle.
JNaegi chapter 16 . 9/3/2016
So much stuff happening; from Uranus & Neptune always getting handed by the wolves in some small way and being denied the Eternal ascension to Pluto and Saturn getting granted it in an interesting battle.

I enjoy the interactions with the other characters. Rei and Himura's was rather impactiful, both their siblings ended up hurt and worse for little Yui. I'm surprised that given how Rei was saying "you won't be able to do anything" Himura didn't figure out she was a Senshi. Of course that's the power of transformation magic unless said user reveals it (I remember the rule).

Aoshi certainly going down a different path compared to his YYGDM counterpart along with Cammy and Yui (and the others as well).

Now it's put up or shut up as the 7 Senshi (plus Tuxedo) go up against the wolves that have been giving them nothing but trouble.

And how could I forget the coming of the robots via Jadeite but that's not till after this threat.

Still enjoying the chapters K!
JNaegi chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
Yo K! I've been reading these chapters whenever I can and decided to make this my review for the last 3 and given Sailor Venus is my fav one I best review this one!

Really is cool reading how you gave the Inners their just rewards of Eternal status and to think you gave them their manga attacks before the new anime (even though this is fan fiction) but credit's got to be given!

So given the Eternal status gave them their own unique abilities (Jupiter's increased strength, Mercury having the best defense) I wonder how that translates to Mars and Venus? I can't remember it gets stated as the story progresses?

Will be awesome when you start this again (as you said with editing and improvement since you have grown since this was posted).

The "Band of Wolves" will be the next ones to take on the Senshi. Not sure why I'm hearing Yuri Lowenthal do Kiba, I keep thinking it should be Crispen Freeman but my mind is just insisting to do Yuri.

Anyway that's it from me, I'll be reading the other chapters at a leisurely pace so don't be surprised of getting another notice brah.

Peace!
JNaegi chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Blast from the past! I know, shocking I'm reading one of your old stories huh? I remember when you first posted this and I wasn't a member of FFN and just left my name. Ahh memories.

Thought it would be nice to read this since been such a long time and I could use some inspiration and what better way is with this Sailor Moon story! I'll probably won't review ALL the chapters but a couple.

I truly did and still do enjoy this adaption of Sailor Moon dude. I know you got other priorities as of late but hope you finish this one day too once your main stories die down. I'll be reading this at my leisure.

Just gotta say all these old ref's to some anime that used to be on TV is really nice even though I outgrew the Naruto phase.

Anyway GJ on the chapter dude!
marz chapter 32 . 11/15/2013
Why aren't u posting any new chapters ha? So many years w out any updates.
kennedy chapter 33 . 6/14/2013
hey when do you think ur next post will be and will we see a chapter of the wedding and reene being born? but for this chapter it was great it almost seems like this series could be an accuall part of the sailor moon series
kennedy chapter 23 . 6/11/2013
hey this chapter was good but short but i was wondering if we were ever gonna see when usagi was gettin married or having reene
Asha9 chapter 33 . 9/18/2012
I know I am about three years too late, but I spent the majority of last semester and the summer reading this and I just want to say that I think you truly have a gift! In all honesty, this should be the basis of the next series!

Anyway, I hope that you can update and add more to this!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/4/2012
jhjmugygh,
Jeffrey chapter 33 . 2/7/2009
Yes,an update to this very good story!. Good chapter and good action sceanes to boot. I'm very glad that Saturn was able to defeat Mistress 9 but I wonder what her plan is for her? And as usual Uranus and Neptune go at it alone to try to beat the big boss by themeselves (when will they learn, not that I dislike them but they can be to stubbon sometimes!). Wonder what's going to happen next and how will everything turn out in the end. Keep up the good work (you will finish this story someday, until then I will keep reading your other stories)

Keep up the good work! :)
Starlight AT chapter 33 . 2/7/2009
YES! AN UPDATE! I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT REVIEWING RIGHT AWAY! BUT I CAN SAY THE WAIT WAS WORHT IT FOR A CHAPTER LIKE THIS! I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT TIME!
Titan Thanos chapter 33 . 2/6/2009
Finally, you managed to update this again. It has been four months, but I must admit this one was well worth the wait.

There were more actions scenes here to compensate for the delay.

Chibi Moon and Saturn's battles were definite highlights of this chapter. For Saturn, it was a war against her darker half - Mistress 9. The greatest of battles are always those from within. I always find these type of conflicts to be intriguing and emotionally gripping. It was good while it lasted, but I doubt this is the end of their conflict. I have a feeling Mistress 9 will play a part in the finale of this season (or the overall story).

As for Chibi Moon, she should've destroyed Unit 010 here. Hopefully, there is a payoff and we see that cyborg destroyed (sooner than later). Where's Unit 011 in all this? I'd guess he's on standby until his services are required.

And so the Inner Senshi are reunited. With Kotori, Naru, and the other freedom fighters, they plan to head out to Tylong's palace. I hope they can rescue Pluto (along with Neptune and Uranus, granted if they are captured).

The chapter ends on yet another cliffhanger. Tylong confronts Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune. Perhaps, we'll finally see how powerful Tylong truly can be.

Another great chapter and I hope the next chapter isn't further delayed. This season is getting good. I do want to see how Tuxedo Kamen and the others intend to rescue the Senshi from the dimension. There's also the danger of Souja hunting them down with the Senshi gone in the real world.

Take care and stay in good health.

- Thanos of Titan