Reviews for Sailor Moon: Galaxy Stars
Sparkling Moon Phoenix chapter 6 . 8/7/2006
That was very well done1 The way Eternal Sailor Venus dispatched the Lycan was quite funny!
Gallantmon of the Hazard chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
Well, I'm just going to keep my review short.

Very good and very sweet!

Can't wait for the next chapter of this and the next chapter of your Raijta story!

Thanks for allowing me to use your story ideas in my stories. Don't worry, I'm giving you credit.

Later and best wishes!
belletiger chapter 6 . 8/5/2006
Awesome chapter.

Mina-chan was real great in there. Her fight with the lycan was pretty cool.

I am surprised that Cain's bodyguard is Okami's old studant and a trouble maker in the past. Okami is doing a good job in working on the young people to go to the right path.

Ah, I can see finally Kiba and the band of 7 finally revealed themselves and Cammy will show up in the next chapter.

I can't wait to see whats going to happen in the next chapter
Bluesv20 chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
Amazing i'm hooked and i'm not even a Sailor Moon fan.
Gallantmon of the Hazard chapter 5 . 7/31/2006
Hey, its me, again! Sorry about taking so long to review! I had alot of other 'stuff' in the 'Real World' going on, if you get my meaning?

Anyway, I loved this chapter and saw how Makoto would do if she met a fellow 'tomboy' just like herself . . . and loved it as well as her history!

Keep up the great work!

By the way, I sent you the summary of my latest story that I'm going to put up on Mediaminer, what do you think of it?

Later and best wishes!
angry penguin chapter 5 . 7/29/2006
Awesome chapter. Since Jupiter is my favourite senshi, I rate her new powers a perfect 10.
Jeffrey chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
Another good chapter. Jupiter's attack was very cool and her treatment of the lycan was shocking. I do like the friendly-rivaly between Makoto and Kotori. They will be very good friends. And Minako will get her time to shine, I can't wait. Doing good on the story. Later
Ultra Sonic 007 chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
Heyo. Nice chapter. Makoto, the FIGHTER!

(suddenly has an odd thought about Makoto Kino and Shishio Makoto hooking up)

Ew. Weird. Besides, Shishio is a megalomaniac!

Anyhow, nice chapter. As for the new powers...well, it suddenly dawned on me that the Eternal Sailor Senshi's attacks are from the manga.
Sparkling Moon Phoenix chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
Fantastic! Next one please!
Thereisnospoon303 chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
NO! NOT MINAKO! THE DINNER BURNED? THE HORROR...

An awesome battle as expected! It funny to see Jupiter just playing around with the Lycan with so little effort. Ironic that you mentioned Dragon Ball Z in this chapter because this episode reminded me a little of Vegetto knocking Majin Buu around. Ah, good times indeed.

My only complaint (albiet small) is that this rubberized Lycan was awesome, but didn't feel quite as developed as the others. Whereas the other battles pushed the Senshi to the edge and basically forced them to dig deeper into their true powers, Jupiter's transformation just seemed to... happen. The new characters and flashbacks make up for anything that was lacking, however.

Update soon. MORE CAIN!
Belletiger chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
hey, that was an awesome chapter

I liked the way you the friendly rivality between Kotori and Makoto. The fight between the lycan and Makoto e Kotori was pretty cool, especially when Makoto got her eternal form

Poor Minako, Kitchen and her don't get along like Makoto does. But next chapter its her time to shine when she gets her eternal form.

Go Mina-chan, GO!

See ya in the next chapter
Ultra Sonic 007 chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
Seven mercenaries?

...

(starts thinking of the Band of Seven)

Big blades and androgynous characters, ahoy!

Nice chapter. I can see you're also going for an Inuyasha bent, along with werewolves.
Thereisnospoon303 chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
"And another one rides the bus!"

Er, I meant "bites the dust." Got "Weird Al" on my brain, I guess!

It was awesome to see Rei laying the smackdown on the newest Lycan. I can see now that you're going in the pattern of each of the Senshi's original awakening (Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus). That's a nice hark back to the good old days. Out of curiosity, will the Outer Senshi get a power up too? I wonder.

No Cain? But rooting for the bad guy a little bit is fun. It’s kind of like rooting for Agent Smith (whom Cain seems to get his fashion tips from) or The Laughing Man. You don't want him to win, but if he can get close enough to victory just to keep the awesome factor up, then it's fine by me. "Cain's Kids" will be his new fan club. Villains aren't so bad once you get to know them!

Now that I'm done making a fool out of myself, I'll wait for the next chapter patiently.
Belletiger chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
Awesome chapter!

Yeah, Rei got her eternal form and defeat the lycan! Yeah, I was knew you would add a lycan based on Kagura when you gave me the clue last night, but I wanted to make her it was her. Rei's new attack was aweome!

I wonder who that shadow figure is looking form. Ah, Its looks like its Makoto's turn to shine

I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
If Naru keeps turning up like this, she's going to end up as a Senshi herself...
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »