Reviews for Sailor Moon: Galaxy Stars
belletiger chapter 8 . 9/1/2006
Yeah, the chapter 8!

You know, I really staring to dislike Rei and Cammy's father. As well with Cain. But good thing Rei gave him a slap on his face.

Finally Kiba and Aoshi met. I wonder what kind of releationship they will have in the future. I bet Okami will be not very happy when he finds out about Kiba and Aoshi.

Oh, Ami found out the pack's quarters. I wonder whats going to happen next.

Ah, next chapter will be Mina's b-day? Pretty cool, Happy b-day Mina-chan

Don't worry about, take your time to writte. education comes first. I wish luck in your new school term!

See ya in the next chapter.
Gallantmon of the Hazard chapter 8 . 9/1/2006
Well, another good chapter and don't worry about it having no action in it. Some good chapters are the ones with the drama, romance, and other non-action elements in it.

And from the bottom of my heart, this chapter is one of them.

Sorry about the lack of reviews in chapter seven, but you can be assured I will be a loyal reviewer.

And no kidding about angering the Miko! Rei is hard-core! *Major cheers*

And hey, don't worry about the education bit. I'm also going through college myself. I'm starting school after Labor Day as well. My education is important too! Oh, good luck in your new school term!

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Later and best wishes!

PS: Not to sound like a bother, but I'm worried that you haven't answer my last two messages that I sent through Fanfiction. I hope that I didn't say anything to offend or insult you through those messages.

PSS: By the way, wish me luck during my Fall semister! For me, it is going to be a LONG year!
Belletiger chapter 7 . 8/20/2006
yeah, finally the chapter 7.

The battles in there were awesome! I liked the meeting between Rei and Cammy. I know they will get along very well in the future.

Kotsu is defeated but thanks to him he find out about Aoshi's secret. I can't wait to see Aoshi meeting Kiba, thats going to be very interesting.

Oh oh, the meeting between Rei and her father will be not a very happy one. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
Gallantmon of the Hazard chapter 7 . 8/20/2006
Very exciting chapter!

Two half-sisters meeting for the first time and this version of Cammy is radically different from your YuYuGiDigiMoon version.

Hard-core in fact!

Can't wait to see how those two get along!

By the way, thanks for allowing to use elements from your YuYuGiDigiMoon stories in my stories. I promise to give you credit.

Plus, not to sound nosy, I just can't wait for the next chapter of your Invasion of the Rajita story. I hope it comes on soon.

Ultra Sonic 007 chapter 6 . 8/8/2006
Oh...nice song choice. FYI, it's "Blow Me Away", not "Blowing Me Away". Still, I wonder where you were inspired for that song...

;)

So the Lycan leader is Kiba, eh?

One question.

Where's Akamaru? :P

Looking forward to the next update!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
Couple of CSI notes: 1) The U.S. CSI Franchise tends to imply that detectives and criminalists (CSI's) are too different things 2) Makato picking up the teeth like that is called "contaminating evidence".
Jeffrey chapter 6 . 8/7/2006
That's what I'm talking about, you go Venus. I loved her attacks and she can dispel darkness, that's cool. I also liked her band crew. The new enemy should be interesting. I wonder if the outers will get there eternal forms? Doing good with the story.
Sparkling Moon Phoenix chapter 6 . 8/7/2006
That was very well done1 The way Eternal Sailor Venus dispatched the Lycan was quite funny!
Gallantmon of the Hazard chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
Well, I'm just going to keep my review short.

Very good and very sweet!

Can't wait for the next chapter of this and the next chapter of your Raijta story!

Thanks for allowing me to use your story ideas in my stories. Don't worry, I'm giving you credit.

belletiger chapter 6 . 8/5/2006
Awesome chapter.

Mina-chan was real great in there. Her fight with the lycan was pretty cool.

I am surprised that Cain's bodyguard is Okami's old studant and a trouble maker in the past. Okami is doing a good job in working on the young people to go to the right path.

Ah, I can see finally Kiba and the band of 7 finally revealed themselves and Cammy will show up in the next chapter.

I can't wait to see whats going to happen in the next chapter
Bluesv20 chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
Amazing i'm hooked and i'm not even a Sailor Moon fan.
Gallantmon of the Hazard chapter 5 . 7/31/2006
Hey, its me, again! Sorry about taking so long to review! I had alot of other 'stuff' in the 'Real World' going on, if you get my meaning?

Anyway, I loved this chapter and saw how Makoto would do if she met a fellow 'tomboy' just like herself . . . and loved it as well as her history!

Keep up the great work!

By the way, I sent you the summary of my latest story that I'm going to put up on Mediaminer, what do you think of it?

angry penguin chapter 5 . 7/29/2006
Awesome chapter. Since Jupiter is my favourite senshi, I rate her new powers a perfect 10.
Jeffrey chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
Another good chapter. Jupiter's attack was very cool and her treatment of the lycan was shocking. I do like the friendly-rivaly between Makoto and Kotori. They will be very good friends. And Minako will get her time to shine, I can't wait. Doing good on the story. Later
Ultra Sonic 007 chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
Heyo. Nice chapter. Makoto, the FIGHTER!

(suddenly has an odd thought about Makoto Kino and Shishio Makoto hooking up)

Ew. Weird. Besides, Shishio is a megalomaniac!

Anyhow, nice chapter. As for the new powers...well, it suddenly dawned on me that the Eternal Sailor Senshi's attacks are from the manga.
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »