Reviews for Sailor Moon: Galaxy Stars
Ultra Sonic 007 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Huh. First vampires in Naruto, and now werewolves in Sailor Moon.

What's next? Ghosts in Digimon? Well, there are Bakemon...

Heh. :P

Nice fic. Looking forward to part deux.
Crimson G chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I liked it. Nice Sailor Moon story. This is the third good Sailor Moon story I read. The other two were on different sites. Later
Dark Qiviut chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Hey there, my friend.

I like the chapter so far. Very descriptive and quite funny. Mina being woken up from the water gave me chuckles. And I'm interested to see what you're going to do with the Lycan.

Good work, Kanius. Keep it up!
Myosotis13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wow, very interesting start, I can't wait for the next chapter! Heh, you wrote the girls just as I imagined them a few years after Stars! (Mako-chan's waking Minako was absolutely precious:))!) Please continue soon!

Best wishes!

A.
Thereisnospoon303 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Lucky, lucky, lucky me! I think this is about the third time in a short period in which I've encountered a story that really looks promising and hopefully will become something to watch (or read, you choose). I'm interested to see where this leads exactly and deep it'll go.

I'm also impressed with you're writing style and, once again, this marks the third time I've bumped into an author with a writing style that I'm going to try and absorb a little from. All writers have their own style in the end, but there's no harm in taking in what others can do and adapting to your own approach. So, a bit of thanks on that account. I'm always looking to improve.

Please continue! This looks like it could be a really awesome story.

-MML
Wolfbane420 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Long time no reveiw, huh man? Anyway great start to another great story. Also I would like to say, FUCK YEAH continue this story!

Vega: You better put some damn hints to me in this mother-fucker! Or I'll blast you to kingdom come!

WB420:(insert Po-Kongmon pissed-off sized sweat-drop) Anyway if you're wondering what that was all about it's the fact I haven't started my fic yet that he's acting like that.

Vega: Of course I'm pissed I want to kick some Snake-man ass.

WB420: Also I would like to put a little challenge to your Naruto fic. The challenge is make it a harem fic. Anyway please hurry up with the next chapter of this fic and the other 2 soon man and if the words of the Jedi "May the Force be with you."
MarcellaRyoko chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Oh wow! This first chapter/episode has really got me excited about the rest of the story! I love how you started it with how the girls have been in the last five years. I love it! I haven't read a decent SM story in quite a while and I'm glad I've come across this one! hope you update soon! Very excited...

Marcii
Belletiger chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
YEah! Finally the new Sailormoon story

Waah.. Rei and Usagi's scene was so cute, I wonder how the senshi will deal with this unknow lycan.

I can't wait to see whats going to happen in the next chapter. Sure thing its going to have a lot of trouble with lycans around the city. See ya in the next chapter!
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13