Reviews for Sailor Moon: Galaxy Stars
Jeffrey chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
This is a very good story. I like it. The senshi haven't lost there touch in the past five years. It will be interesting to know where this story is going to go. Keep up the good work.
Crimson G chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
Good chapter. Heh, I bet that guy isggoing to try and get closer to the girls especially Rei
Dark Qiviut chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
How is it going? I think you've done very well so far. It was a great battle scene. And I'm glad to see Tuxedo Mask in the picture.

I'm interested to see how you handle the silver.

Good work. Until then, keep it going!
Ultra Sonic 007 chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
Well, Sailor Moon WAS my first exposure to anime, and I honestly haven't read a Sailor Moon fic on this site yet. Might as well start out with a good one.

Anyhow, nice battle. It's kind of strange to read a story from you about slightly underpowered characters that actually CAN'T endure multiple blows.

Galactic X: (obliterates a Lycon just by looking at it)

Eternal Sailor Moon: (swats at Zeed with her staff)

Zeed: ... (flicks Usagi in the head with his finger)

Eternal Sailor Moon: I CALL FOOUULL...*ping!* (disappears into the sky)

Yeah, but it's good. Looking forward to the next update!
MoonlightMakkura chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
hmm That was well writting! and nice long chapters to boot! I really like the plot and hope to see more of Mamoru/Tuxedo Kamen,a mnd the outers. Well any way Really good story hope you update soon and good luck with your other storys.

Ja ne

Belletiger chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
Wow, Minako being smart for once? Amazing, the end of world has come! Nah, just kidding. The chapter was pretty cool. I liked very much the senshi vs lycan battle.

Hehehe, I liked the art where Naru had said the senshi would had to pay for the silver they were taking XD

Next chapter will be Ami vs lycan. GO AMI! GO! Show to people you can beat the monster alone!

See ya in the next chapter!
Ultra Sonic 007 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Huh. First vampires in Naruto, and now werewolves in Sailor Moon.

What's next? Ghosts in Digimon? Well, there are Bakemon...

Heh. :P

Nice fic. Looking forward to part deux.
Crimson G chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I liked it. Nice Sailor Moon story. This is the third good Sailor Moon story I read. The other two were on different sites. Later
Dark Qiviut chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Hey there, my friend.

I like the chapter so far. Very descriptive and quite funny. Mina being woken up from the water gave me chuckles. And I'm interested to see what you're going to do with the Lycan.

Good work, Kanius. Keep it up!
Myosotis13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wow, very interesting start, I can't wait for the next chapter! Heh, you wrote the girls just as I imagined them a few years after Stars! (Mako-chan's waking Minako was absolutely precious:))!) Please continue soon!

Best wishes!

Thereisnospoon303 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Lucky, lucky, lucky me! I think this is about the third time in a short period in which I've encountered a story that really looks promising and hopefully will become something to watch (or read, you choose). I'm interested to see where this leads exactly and deep it'll go.

I'm also impressed with you're writing style and, once again, this marks the third time I've bumped into an author with a writing style that I'm going to try and absorb a little from. All writers have their own style in the end, but there's no harm in taking in what others can do and adapting to your own approach. So, a bit of thanks on that account. I'm always looking to improve.

Please continue! This looks like it could be a really awesome story.

Wolfbane420 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Long time no reveiw, huh man? Anyway great start to another great story. Also I would like to say, FUCK YEAH continue this story!

Vega: You better put some damn hints to me in this mother-fucker! Or I'll blast you to kingdom come!

WB420:(insert Po-Kongmon pissed-off sized sweat-drop) Anyway if you're wondering what that was all about it's the fact I haven't started my fic yet that he's acting like that.

Vega: Of course I'm pissed I want to kick some Snake-man ass.

WB420: Also I would like to put a little challenge to your Naruto fic. The challenge is make it a harem fic. Anyway please hurry up with the next chapter of this fic and the other 2 soon man and if the words of the Jedi "May the Force be with you."
MarcellaRyoko chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Oh wow! This first chapter/episode has really got me excited about the rest of the story! I love how you started it with how the girls have been in the last five years. I love it! I haven't read a decent SM story in quite a while and I'm glad I've come across this one! hope you update soon! Very excited...

Belletiger chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
YEah! Finally the new Sailormoon story

Waah.. Rei and Usagi's scene was so cute, I wonder how the senshi will deal with this unknow lycan.

I can't wait to see whats going to happen in the next chapter. Sure thing its going to have a lot of trouble with lycans around the city. See ya in the next chapter!
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13