Reviews for Sailor Moon: Galaxy Stars
Taeniaea chapter 32 . 10/4/2008
great story
Titan Thanos chapter 31 . 8/9/2008
And so we begin the Virtual World arc. This was a good start as we get a glimpse of what the Senshi been doing.

Jupiter's stuck in a fighting arena. Venus has found Sailor Moon and relocated themselves to safety. Mercury takes care of two bounty hunters and fights in a lab coat uniform... hm. Mars meets an alternate Aoshi and is a gypsy, who will soon meet the alternate Cammy. Uranus and Neptune battle a pack of creatures. Saturn's met her other dark half. Chibi Moon meets an alternate Naru, which was a pleasant surprise. Pluto's already captured.

Wow, alot has happened. Furthermore, Queen Tylong has been revealed and she'll serve as this arc's villain for a while. This will bide Souja enough time to do whatever he wants and I'm interested to see how he'll capture Saturn.

The story has taken an interesting turn. I am looking forward to seeing what will happen next.

Jeffrey chapter 31 . 8/6/2008
Wow, this is a very good chapter. I really liked the fighting in this chapter, paticulary Mercury, I was just awed on how she took down those enimies, it was kick ass. I'm just surprised on how Tylong captured Pluto didn't expect that. I wonder who else they will meet in the virtural world next. Keep up the good work.
Belletiger BT chapter 31 . 8/6/2008
that was a very good and interesting chapter. So, queen tylong was created nu Sona in the virtual world, hum? and Setsuna is already captured! Man, I can't wait to see how the senshi will get out there. Tylong soundsbad to the bone!

I can't wait to see what will happen nexy!
Starlight AT chapter 31 . 8/6/2008
WHY! WHY COULDN'T THIS BE A SHOW! IT'S SO GOD! man...anyway please continue writing! this story is too good to stop!
Titan Thanos chapter 30 . 7/31/2008
I apologize for the delay of this chapter. I was out on a trip last week.

Now, onto the review. This turned out to be a very thrilling chapter. Alot actually went down. Probably one of your best chapters (for this story) in a while. The action was done well, especially during the exchange with Sailor Jupiter and Grace. And the Senshi taking Cain to safety in the secret lab room had me on the edge of my seat. I was waiting until the other cyborgs popped out to attack. The girls had no idea they were duped, were they?

I must say that was a well-thought out plan executed by Souja and company. Cain and Grace certainly played their parts well. I never would have imagined they would lure the Senshi to a trap and its certainly a breath of fresh air to see villains (especially in SM) use wits against a grop of superpowered heroines. I must give Cain credit. He's quite the schemer (reminds me of Luthor). Oh, and you get extra points for The Matrix reference. Makes this chapter better than it already is.

So, Jupiter leaves all her faith in Tuxedo Kamen, Himura, and Kotori. I wonder how those three will save them now.

The virtual world already sounds intriguing. I find it funny how Sailor Jupiter has landed in a wrestling arena and in the role of a female grappler. To make things better, an alternate version of Kotori is revealed as the wrestling champion. Heh, I must admit the idea of women grappling each other is fun... and kinky. Can't wit how Jupiter handles this situation and finds her friends.

And yes, it sucks to be Moon. I'm interested to learn more of this virtual world, why Moon is regarded as a criminal and whoever this Queen Tylong is. Will you incorporate anymore Matrix references? So, many questions I hope will be answered.

Overall, an excellent chapter and lead-up to the Virtual World story arc. Please, I also hope you manage to update within this coming month and that there are no further delays.

smcandy chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
Again you did awsome so I look forwar dto seeing another good chapter posted ()

~smcandy~
smcandy chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Well that very good and very good chapter as means to be a Sailor Moon episodes if BSSM Sailor Stars were to continue after the fifth season.

I wonder if the starlight’s will return to make a cameo in this. I see you have more chapters to go so far with chapter one I am getting real interested you have done well with keeping all the SM cast IC as best you can. IN which I find very RARE in these cases within the site.

Good work I look forward dot reading more and sending in more feedback to you ASAP.

~smcandy~
Thereisnospoon303 chapter 30 . 7/26/2008
I don't have much to say as I'm already very impressed with this story and am pretty tired at the moment, but I did want to give you kudos for the reference from "The Matrix." Well played.

I really hope you manage to update this next month rather than extending the wait.
Jeffrey chapter 30 . 7/25/2008
An update and a good chapter. So all the senshi are trapped in the virtual world. I wonder how it is going to go for Jupiter and Moon. And I wonder how Tuxedo Kamen, Himura and Kotori are going to help them? This arc will be very good I'm sure of it. Keep up the good work.

Later!
belletiger chapter 30 . 7/25/2008
that was an awesome chapter!

You know, you surprised me with the alternative universe in the virtual world arc. I got a feeling I will love the unexpected surprised in there.

I hope Usagi will be alright in there

See ya in the next chapter!
Taeniaea chapter 30 . 7/25/2008
Great Story!
Jeffrey chapter 29 . 6/26/2008
An update and a good chapter. I really thought Hotaru got a clean slate with dying and being reborn and didn't have any remenice of that horrid woman Mistress nine. It was a good scene with Aoshi opening his presents with his friends and the scence with Setsuna, Hotaru and Chibi usa on the roof. This new arc is going to be great and I wonder if Kotori will gain any powers or become a senshi? the future is always changing I guess, keep up the good work.
Taeniaea chapter 29 . 6/26/2008
Great Chapter!
Titan Thanos chapter 29 . 6/25/2008
Now for a Chapter 29 review. I've caught up.

This was a nice Christmas chapter. No action, but that's ok. Interludes/transition chapters are always good to break from the on-going suspense of a story.

I enjoyed the scenes involving Makoto and Minako acting as Aoshi's 'big sisters.' Makoto and Kotori had some time to build up their trust in one another (a CSI detective and a Senshi team-up sounds like fun). Another highlight was without a doubt the scenes involving Chibi-Usa and Hotaru. You're building something big for Hotaru in this season. I can feel it.

And so begins the Virtual World arc next chapter. I look forward to it, my friend. I hope 29 is posted up before August, but that's up to you.

188 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »