Reviews for Sailor Moon: Galaxy Stars
Titan Thanos chapter 32 . 2/6/2009
Before I review your new chapter, I need to get this long overdue one out of the way.

So, the dark Saturn was revealed to be Mistress 9. Well, what soon followed, was quite a battle between those two. I bet this is something Saturn has long been waiting for. I wonder how this is going to end up.

Nice wrap-up for the Jupiter and Grace's fight. They really took their fight to a whole different level from the other women fighters. I'm glad to see Moon, Mercury and Venus were able to find Jupiter. Now, I wonder what alternate Kotori, Yuka and Yuko plan to show the Senshi.

Mars meeting with alternate Cammy was pretty good. I wonder who else we're going to see? An alternate Umino? An alternate Himura and Phillipe? Another one of the Senshi's old friends? So many possibilities. Well, at least, Chibi Moon has met the alternate Naru.

Speaking of Chibi Moon, she's in big trouble now. Unit 010 has found her. No doubt we're getting another battle between these two.

Oh, and how could I forget that we get a glimpse of Queen Tylong herself? If she was able to capture Sailor Pluto, then that's bad news for the other girls.

Overall, great chapter and the action just keeps coming. I do hope the Senshi will find a way out of the virtual world. Let's see what Tuxedo Kamen and the others can do to pull them out of there.

Anyway, onto the next chapter you just posted.

belletiger chapter 33 . 2/6/2009
That was a great chapter in there.

I really enjoyed the battles agaist Mistress 9 and Unit.10 in there. I am really eager to see Chibi moon kicking her ass for good! I really dislikes Unit. 10!

As for sarturn vs Mistress 9, it kinda remind me Ichigo vs Hichigo in the anime/manga bleach when Ichigo had to fight to take the dominance of his body.

I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 32 . 12/10/2008
Nice. One thing that I don't understand about the Mana: What's the difference between spirit energy and chi?
Alan Wilkinson chapter 31 . 12/10/2008
Hmm. I like the way this Virtual World is turning out. The Mana System is interesting, but makes me wonder: Would Digi-soul (from Savers/Data Squad) count as chi or fighting sprit?

And Dark Saturn has her own body? Ops.
Jeffrey chapter 32 . 10/6/2008
Good chapter. I'm surprised that everyone they meet can actully fight and do magic. Surprised that Mistress Nine came lurking back though. And this Cammy in the virtual world is so reserved but still has her edge. Wonder when we will see how Mamoru and the other's are doing outside the virtural up the good work.
Belletiger BT chapter 32 . 10/5/2008
I loved the chapter, the fight of jupter and grace was awesome! It was my fav part in the chapter. The meeting of Rei with alt. Cammy was also good scene,

Oh oh, looks like Chibi-moon will also face her arch-enemy too. I hope she can beat up Unit 010 for good!

I can't wait to see what will happen next chapter!
Starlight AT chapter 32 . 10/5/2008
AHGH! WHAT IS MISTRESS 9 DOING THERE WITH HOTARU! SATURN NEEDS TO KILL MISTRESS 9! And the Kotori in here...is she the same Kotori that Himura Tsubasa was with? Well another greawt chapter and please update soon! Sorry for the yelling...
Taeniaea chapter 32 . 10/4/2008
great story
Titan Thanos chapter 31 . 8/9/2008
And so we begin the Virtual World arc. This was a good start as we get a glimpse of what the Senshi been doing.

Jupiter's stuck in a fighting arena. Venus has found Sailor Moon and relocated themselves to safety. Mercury takes care of two bounty hunters and fights in a lab coat uniform... hm. Mars meets an alternate Aoshi and is a gypsy, who will soon meet the alternate Cammy. Uranus and Neptune battle a pack of creatures. Saturn's met her other dark half. Chibi Moon meets an alternate Naru, which was a pleasant surprise. Pluto's already captured.

Wow, alot has happened. Furthermore, Queen Tylong has been revealed and she'll serve as this arc's villain for a while. This will bide Souja enough time to do whatever he wants and I'm interested to see how he'll capture Saturn.

The story has taken an interesting turn. I am looking forward to seeing what will happen next.

Take care and stay in good health.

Jeffrey chapter 31 . 8/6/2008
Wow, this is a very good chapter. I really liked the fighting in this chapter, paticulary Mercury, I was just awed on how she took down those enimies, it was kick ass. I'm just surprised on how Tylong captured Pluto didn't expect that. I wonder who else they will meet in the virtural world next. Keep up the good work.
Belletiger BT chapter 31 . 8/6/2008
that was a very good and interesting chapter. So, queen tylong was created nu Sona in the virtual world, hum? and Setsuna is already captured! Man, I can't wait to see how the senshi will get out there. Tylong soundsbad to the bone!

I can't wait to see what will happen nexy!
Starlight AT chapter 31 . 8/6/2008
WHY! WHY COULDN'T THIS BE A SHOW! IT'S SO GOD! man...anyway please continue writing! this story is too good to stop!
Titan Thanos chapter 30 . 7/31/2008
I apologize for the delay of this chapter. I was out on a trip last week.

Now, onto the review. This turned out to be a very thrilling chapter. Alot actually went down. Probably one of your best chapters (for this story) in a while. The action was done well, especially during the exchange with Sailor Jupiter and Grace. And the Senshi taking Cain to safety in the secret lab room had me on the edge of my seat. I was waiting until the other cyborgs popped out to attack. The girls had no idea they were duped, were they?

I must say that was a well-thought out plan executed by Souja and company. Cain and Grace certainly played their parts well. I never would have imagined they would lure the Senshi to a trap and its certainly a breath of fresh air to see villains (especially in SM) use wits against a grop of superpowered heroines. I must give Cain credit. He's quite the schemer (reminds me of Luthor). Oh, and you get extra points for The Matrix reference. Makes this chapter better than it already is.

So, Jupiter leaves all her faith in Tuxedo Kamen, Himura, and Kotori. I wonder how those three will save them now.

The virtual world already sounds intriguing. I find it funny how Sailor Jupiter has landed in a wrestling arena and in the role of a female grappler. To make things better, an alternate version of Kotori is revealed as the wrestling champion. Heh, I must admit the idea of women grappling each other is fun... and kinky. Can't wit how Jupiter handles this situation and finds her friends.

And yes, it sucks to be Moon. I'm interested to learn more of this virtual world, why Moon is regarded as a criminal and whoever this Queen Tylong is. Will you incorporate anymore Matrix references? So, many questions I hope will be answered.

Overall, an excellent chapter and lead-up to the Virtual World story arc. Please, I also hope you manage to update within this coming month and that there are no further delays.

Take care and stay in good health.

smcandy chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
Again you did awsome so I look forwar dto seeing another good chapter posted ()

~smcandy~
smcandy chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Well that very good and very good chapter as means to be a Sailor Moon episodes if BSSM Sailor Stars were to continue after the fifth season.

I wonder if the starlight’s will return to make a cameo in this. I see you have more chapters to go so far with chapter one I am getting real interested you have done well with keeping all the SM cast IC as best you can. IN which I find very RARE in these cases within the site.

Good work I look forward dot reading more and sending in more feedback to you ASAP.

~smcandy~