Reviews for Sailor Moon: Galaxy Stars
Titan Thanos chapter 28 . 6/25/2008
I do apologize for not reviewing the past 2 chapters. Your Witchblade: Sakura and a few other fics kept me preoccupied. I had to hold off on a review until now.

Interesting twist with Souja taking possession of Jadeite. Now the alien will have access to the identities of Sailor Moon, Mercury, and Mars. This is not good for the girls.

Saturn's darker side was intriguing. I wonder where this will lead to. The next arc sounds very interesting indeed.

Well, I'm off to review the next chapter, my friend.

- Thanos of Titan
Belletiger chapter 29 . 6/25/2008
Awesome work in there!

THe chapter was real cute with the x-mas party scene

I am curious on how the virtual world arc will come out. I bet Souja will plan nothing good to our heroes.

I can't wait to see what will happen next chapter!
Starlight AT chapter 29 . 6/25/2008
YAY! NEW CHAPTER! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT! btw, did you get my message?
Alan Wilkinson chapter 28 . 6/16/2008
Nice. So Souja's "borrowing" Jedite and Saturn's got a Superpowered Evil Side. Interesting.

This virtual world sounds promising. Presumeably no Duel Monsters, since this verse is (as I understand it) pure Moon. Then again, that doesn't stop the cards showing up... Heh, nah. Guess not.
Jeffrey chapter 28 . 5/28/2008
Good chapter, I guess that's the end of Jadeite (I thought he would have at least confronted Moon, Mercury and Mars and say he's back or something like that). I do wonder what that power surge from Saturn was though, maybe she's unlocking some new power or a new personality has emerged from her past life? Keep up the good work.
belletiger chapter 28 . 5/27/2008
Well well, looks like Jedide is doomed now Souja has possesed his body. Sure thing Orochimaru would be proud of him. And Dark saturn was scary.

I loved Souja vs Sarturn. Is this battle ended up in draw, with that damage, I can't imagine how will be the next fight they will fight each other.

I can't wait to see what will happens to next!

See ya in the next chapter
Taeniaea chapter 28 . 5/26/2008
great story
Starlight AT chapter 28 . 5/26/2008
Yay you updated Sailor Moon! Keep up the amazing work!
Taeniaea chapter 27 . 5/13/2008
Great Story! Plz Update It Soon!
Titan Thanos chapter 27 . 4/19/2008
I apologize for this delayed review. My free time has been cut short lately.

Anyway, this was a great chapter. I was surprised Chibi Moon had an Eternal power. Glad she was able to bring out and teach Unit 010 a lesson.

The battle against Souja was intense. The Senshi, indeed, are facing a formidable enemy. But, now he's angered Sailor Saturn. I cannot wait to see she will do to Souja.

This was worth the wait and I look forward to the next chapter. Take care and stay in good health.

- Thanos of Titan
Jeffrey chapter 27 . 4/13/2008
Good chapter! Wow Saturn is pissed, hope she shows that Souja who's boss and Chibi Moon is Eternal too, I just really want to know who trained Chibi-usa? I never realised that Souja would take one of the senshi's bodies. Keep up the good work.
Belletiger chapter 27 . 4/12/2008
Oh oh, looks like souja pissed a wrong person. I wonder how Souja x Sarturn battle will come out. I bet Souja will come out a lot damaged.

Chibi-usa finally has her eternal form anf giving to Unit 10 a lot of trouble. I have a feeling we will see more insults and cat fight between those two. I also liked Grace vs outers. I wonder what else Cyber Grace can do.

I can't wait to see what will happen next chapter!
Joyce chapter 27 . 4/12/2008
i love ur story! pls continue
Alan Wilkinson chapter 27 . 4/11/2008
So Chibi's An Eternal? She took her time bringing that out, but nice to know. And Souja proves to the formidable foe he needs to be.

So it's Souja verses Yami Saturn. Should be fun, though my money's on the main villan. You know, given he's required for the plot and all.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 26 . 4/1/2008
Ah, caught up at last...

Way to turn up to the wrong fight, Souja. 11 could kinda use your help. Still, good start to the second saga.

No Eternal form for Chibi?
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »