Reviews for Sailor Moon: Galaxy Stars
Taeniaea chapter 30 . 7/25/2008
Great Story!
Jeffrey chapter 29 . 6/26/2008
An update and a good chapter. I really thought Hotaru got a clean slate with dying and being reborn and didn't have any remenice of that horrid woman Mistress nine. It was a good scene with Aoshi opening his presents with his friends and the scence with Setsuna, Hotaru and Chibi usa on the roof. This new arc is going to be great and I wonder if Kotori will gain any powers or become a senshi? the future is always changing I guess, keep up the good work.
Taeniaea chapter 29 . 6/26/2008
Great Chapter!
Titan Thanos chapter 29 . 6/25/2008
Now for a Chapter 29 review. I've caught up.

This was a nice Christmas chapter. No action, but that's ok. Interludes/transition chapters are always good to break from the on-going suspense of a story.

I enjoyed the scenes involving Makoto and Minako acting as Aoshi's 'big sisters.' Makoto and Kotori had some time to build up their trust in one another (a CSI detective and a Senshi team-up sounds like fun). Another highlight was without a doubt the scenes involving Chibi-Usa and Hotaru. You're building something big for Hotaru in this season. I can feel it.

And so begins the Virtual World arc next chapter. I look forward to it, my friend. I hope 29 is posted up before August, but that's up to you.

Take care and stay in good health.

Titan Thanos chapter 28 . 6/25/2008
I do apologize for not reviewing the past 2 chapters. Your Witchblade: Sakura and a few other fics kept me preoccupied. I had to hold off on a review until now.

Interesting twist with Souja taking possession of Jadeite. Now the alien will have access to the identities of Sailor Moon, Mercury, and Mars. This is not good for the girls.

Saturn's darker side was intriguing. I wonder where this will lead to. The next arc sounds very interesting indeed.

Well, I'm off to review the next chapter, my friend.

Belletiger chapter 29 . 6/25/2008
Awesome work in there!

THe chapter was real cute with the x-mas party scene

I am curious on how the virtual world arc will come out. I bet Souja will plan nothing good to our heroes.

I can't wait to see what will happen next chapter!
Starlight AT chapter 29 . 6/25/2008
YAY! NEW CHAPTER! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT! btw, did you get my message?
Alan Wilkinson chapter 28 . 6/16/2008
Nice. So Souja's "borrowing" Jedite and Saturn's got a Superpowered Evil Side. Interesting.

This virtual world sounds promising. Presumeably no Duel Monsters, since this verse is (as I understand it) pure Moon. Then again, that doesn't stop the cards showing up... Heh, nah. Guess not.
Jeffrey chapter 28 . 5/28/2008
Good chapter, I guess that's the end of Jadeite (I thought he would have at least confronted Moon, Mercury and Mars and say he's back or something like that). I do wonder what that power surge from Saturn was though, maybe she's unlocking some new power or a new personality has emerged from her past life? Keep up the good work.
belletiger chapter 28 . 5/27/2008
Well well, looks like Jedide is doomed now Souja has possesed his body. Sure thing Orochimaru would be proud of him. And Dark saturn was scary.

I loved Souja vs Sarturn. Is this battle ended up in draw, with that damage, I can't imagine how will be the next fight they will fight each other.

I can't wait to see what will happens to next!

See ya in the next chapter
Taeniaea chapter 28 . 5/26/2008
great story
Starlight AT chapter 28 . 5/26/2008
Yay you updated Sailor Moon! Keep up the amazing work!
Taeniaea chapter 27 . 5/13/2008
Great Story! Plz Update It Soon!
Titan Thanos chapter 27 . 4/19/2008
I apologize for this delayed review. My free time has been cut short lately.

Anyway, this was a great chapter. I was surprised Chibi Moon had an Eternal power. Glad she was able to bring out and teach Unit 010 a lesson.

The battle against Souja was intense. The Senshi, indeed, are facing a formidable enemy. But, now he's angered Sailor Saturn. I cannot wait to see she will do to Souja.

This was worth the wait and I look forward to the next chapter. Take care and stay in good health.

Jeffrey chapter 27 . 4/13/2008
Good chapter! Wow Saturn is pissed, hope she shows that Souja who's boss and Chibi Moon is Eternal too, I just really want to know who trained Chibi-usa? I never realised that Souja would take one of the senshi's bodies. Keep up the good work.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »