Reviews for Sailor Moon: Galaxy Stars
Titan Thanos chapter 27 . 4/19/2008
I apologize for this delayed review. My free time has been cut short lately.

Anyway, this was a great chapter. I was surprised Chibi Moon had an Eternal power. Glad she was able to bring out and teach Unit 010 a lesson.

The battle against Souja was intense. The Senshi, indeed, are facing a formidable enemy. But, now he's angered Sailor Saturn. I cannot wait to see she will do to Souja.

This was worth the wait and I look forward to the next chapter. Take care and stay in good health.

- Thanos of Titan
Jeffrey chapter 27 . 4/13/2008
Good chapter! Wow Saturn is pissed, hope she shows that Souja who's boss and Chibi Moon is Eternal too, I just really want to know who trained Chibi-usa? I never realised that Souja would take one of the senshi's bodies. Keep up the good work.
Belletiger chapter 27 . 4/12/2008
Oh oh, looks like souja pissed a wrong person. I wonder how Souja x Sarturn battle will come out. I bet Souja will come out a lot damaged.

Chibi-usa finally has her eternal form anf giving to Unit 10 a lot of trouble. I have a feeling we will see more insults and cat fight between those two. I also liked Grace vs outers. I wonder what else Cyber Grace can do.

I can't wait to see what will happen next chapter!
Joyce chapter 27 . 4/12/2008
i love ur story! pls continue
Alan Wilkinson chapter 27 . 4/11/2008
So Chibi's An Eternal? She took her time bringing that out, but nice to know. And Souja proves to the formidable foe he needs to be.

So it's Souja verses Yami Saturn. Should be fun, though my money's on the main villan. You know, given he's required for the plot and all.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 26 . 4/1/2008
Ah, caught up at last...

Way to turn up to the wrong fight, Souja. 11 could kinda use your help. Still, good start to the second saga.

No Eternal form for Chibi?
Jeffrey chapter 26 . 3/16/2008
An update! The battles are getting intense and Unit 11 has been defeated, wonder if he really is going to spill his guts to them? Glad that Pluto, Uranus and Neptune got some action in this chapter too! That unit 10 just won't give up and now Souja has come into action, I hope they can atleast delay him. Doing good dude.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 11 . 3/12/2008
This story is getting really good. It really does feel like I'm watching Sailor Moon again. (sighs happily).

Aoshi now joins Kiba's pack. This Souja unit spells trouble. I wonder what Jadeite has up his sleeve. Can't wait to read and find out what happens next! _
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 10 . 3/8/2008
Whew, that was some sweet action. You wrote a truly enjoyable post-series story. _

I'm surprised Tsume knows of a woman from the past that's identical to Rei-chan. I wonder where this is going to lead? And Jedite's back? Argh, I hate that guy. What is that jerk up to now? He seems to have made an alliance with Cain... not good.

Just when the girls were already having trouble with Kiba and the Lycans. Poor Aoshi... running away from home. Now, he's joined Kiba's pack. Things are really getting interesting. This story is great. _

Might I make one small critique? Make the chapters a little shorter. I understand you enjoy writing long-lengthed chapters but you could do yourself a favor by writing smaller chappies. Just a suggestion, that's all. Otherwise, this is a really enjoyable series. I look forward to reading the rest this coming week. _~ b
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 9 . 3/8/2008
Argh, wouldn't you know it? A stupid Lycan had to go and ruin Minako-chan's birthday party! _

I loved seeing Venus kick that nasty Lycan's butt! Don't ever mess with a girl's birthday and ruining her moment with a cute boy! Haha, I'm really getting into this story as you can see. ;

Yikes and there's more Lycans on the way? The Shichi'okamitai are a really troublesome bunch. Oh well... off to the next chapter!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 8 . 3/8/2008
I'm so sorry for not reviewing! I've been so busy. You wouldn't even imagine! XD

Anyway, I started reading again and I am getting a kick out of this story! This was a nice non-action chapter. It was nice to see Rei and Cammy together until that jerk Cain ruined their party. (

Go, Rei! Show that jerk who's boss! I wonder if she will ever reconcile with her father? Nice chapter and I'm off to read the next one!

Toodles.
Titan Thanos chapter 26 . 3/8/2008
Glad to see a new chapter for this story.

This chapter had plenty of intense action. The Senshi are putting up more of a resistence against Souja's machines. Out of the three ongoing battles, I thoroughly enjoyed the Outers vs. Grace/Unit-018.

I wonder what Unit-011 will tell Jupiter, Mercury and Venus? Perhaps, some secrets behind Souja's plans? We shall see.

The main highlight was none other than Souja himself. A mix of Brainiac/Sigma? A very terrifying combination of near unkillable villains. Souja finally unveils his new body. I look forward to see how he strong truly is. Now that he's arrived at the battlefield, he will show Sailor Moon, Saturn, Mars and Chibi-Moon how powerful his new body will be.

Nothing else to say but I am looking forward to the next chapter. I hope it comes out within the month.

Well, take care. Stay in good health and see you on the next update.

- Thanos Titan
Belletiger BT chapter 26 . 3/7/2008
great chapter!

I loved the battle scenes on this chapter, its very well done.

Man, Unit. 10 is so annoying! ARGHT! She's already in my black book list. I hope Chibi-usa destroy her as soon as she can. She's so like Mikon! Oh-oh, Souja is there already? Now the senshi are in trouble; I can't wait to see what will happen next chapter!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 7 . 1/21/2008
O, Cammy is in this story, too! You've added certain characters and elements from your YuYuGiDigiMoon series. Cool! _

Good chapter. These Shichi'okamitai guys sound like a team of tough guys. That Kotsu freak was really cruel for trying to hurt those kids! (

But, Moon, Mercury and Mars beat him! Good! Yay, love the meeting between Rei and Cammy. Cammy sure has a tough girl attitude compared to her crossover counterpart!

I shall stop here and continue the rest tomorrow. Lovin' this fic! I hope you bring in some old SM baddies from the past. Later. ~_
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
I'm loving this fic. Very cute, fun, dramatic and has good action. So far, so good.

Chapter 4: Mars-chan, my favorite Inner, gets her Eternal form and kicks that Lycan's butt! Oh yeah! _

Chapter 5: Probably my favorite chapter so far. I like this Kotori girl. Makoto has foud herself a new training buddy and partner. Can't wait to see more future interactions between these two.

Chapter 6: Minako-chan shines but too bad her show got ruined by that no good wolf! Aw, our favorite idol has a crush on a certain cute boy member of her band. _

Very good. I don't read much SM fics except yours now. Maybe I should go read more. I shall continue reading this super cool fic!
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »