Reviews for Sailor Moon: Galaxy Stars
Jeffrey chapter 26 . 3/16/2008
An update! The battles are getting intense and Unit 11 has been defeated, wonder if he really is going to spill his guts to them? Glad that Pluto, Uranus and Neptune got some action in this chapter too! That unit 10 just won't give up and now Souja has come into action, I hope they can atleast delay him. Doing good dude.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 11 . 3/12/2008
This story is getting really good. It really does feel like I'm watching Sailor Moon again. (sighs happily).

Aoshi now joins Kiba's pack. This Souja unit spells trouble. I wonder what Jadeite has up his sleeve. Can't wait to read and find out what happens next! _
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 10 . 3/8/2008
Whew, that was some sweet action. You wrote a truly enjoyable post-series story. _

I'm surprised Tsume knows of a woman from the past that's identical to Rei-chan. I wonder where this is going to lead? And Jedite's back? Argh, I hate that guy. What is that jerk up to now? He seems to have made an alliance with Cain... not good.

Just when the girls were already having trouble with Kiba and the Lycans. Poor Aoshi... running away from home. Now, he's joined Kiba's pack. Things are really getting interesting. This story is great. _

Might I make one small critique? Make the chapters a little shorter. I understand you enjoy writing long-lengthed chapters but you could do yourself a favor by writing smaller chappies. Just a suggestion, that's all. Otherwise, this is a really enjoyable series. I look forward to reading the rest this coming week. _~ b
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 9 . 3/8/2008
Argh, wouldn't you know it? A stupid Lycan had to go and ruin Minako-chan's birthday party! _

I loved seeing Venus kick that nasty Lycan's butt! Don't ever mess with a girl's birthday and ruining her moment with a cute boy! Haha, I'm really getting into this story as you can see. ;

Yikes and there's more Lycans on the way? The Shichi'okamitai are a really troublesome bunch. Oh well... off to the next chapter!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 8 . 3/8/2008
I'm so sorry for not reviewing! I've been so busy. You wouldn't even imagine! XD

Anyway, I started reading again and I am getting a kick out of this story! This was a nice non-action chapter. It was nice to see Rei and Cammy together until that jerk Cain ruined their party. (

Go, Rei! Show that jerk who's boss! I wonder if she will ever reconcile with her father? Nice chapter and I'm off to read the next one!

Toodles.
Titan Thanos chapter 26 . 3/8/2008
Glad to see a new chapter for this story.

This chapter had plenty of intense action. The Senshi are putting up more of a resistence against Souja's machines. Out of the three ongoing battles, I thoroughly enjoyed the Outers vs. Grace/Unit-018.

I wonder what Unit-011 will tell Jupiter, Mercury and Venus? Perhaps, some secrets behind Souja's plans? We shall see.

The main highlight was none other than Souja himself. A mix of Brainiac/Sigma? A very terrifying combination of near unkillable villains. Souja finally unveils his new body. I look forward to see how he strong truly is. Now that he's arrived at the battlefield, he will show Sailor Moon, Saturn, Mars and Chibi-Moon how powerful his new body will be.

Nothing else to say but I am looking forward to the next chapter. I hope it comes out within the month.

Well, take care. Stay in good health and see you on the next update.

- Thanos Titan
Belletiger BT chapter 26 . 3/7/2008
great chapter!

I loved the battle scenes on this chapter, its very well done.

Man, Unit. 10 is so annoying! ARGHT! She's already in my black book list. I hope Chibi-usa destroy her as soon as she can. She's so like Mikon! Oh-oh, Souja is there already? Now the senshi are in trouble; I can't wait to see what will happen next chapter!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 7 . 1/21/2008
O, Cammy is in this story, too! You've added certain characters and elements from your YuYuGiDigiMoon series. Cool! _

Good chapter. These Shichi'okamitai guys sound like a team of tough guys. That Kotsu freak was really cruel for trying to hurt those kids! (

But, Moon, Mercury and Mars beat him! Good! Yay, love the meeting between Rei and Cammy. Cammy sure has a tough girl attitude compared to her crossover counterpart!

I shall stop here and continue the rest tomorrow. Lovin' this fic! I hope you bring in some old SM baddies from the past. Later. ~_
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
I'm loving this fic. Very cute, fun, dramatic and has good action. So far, so good.

Chapter 4: Mars-chan, my favorite Inner, gets her Eternal form and kicks that Lycan's butt! Oh yeah! _

Chapter 5: Probably my favorite chapter so far. I like this Kotori girl. Makoto has foud herself a new training buddy and partner. Can't wait to see more future interactions between these two.

Chapter 6: Minako-chan shines but too bad her show got ruined by that no good wolf! Aw, our favorite idol has a crush on a certain cute boy member of her band. _

Very good. I don't read much SM fics except yours now. Maybe I should go read more. I shall continue reading this super cool fic!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
Woo! At last, coming off reading your awesome Rajita fic and an emotionally intense super-duper chapter with Yami Houou, I decided to give your Sailor Moon fic a shot.

I like it so far. Nice start on a post-series fic. Interesting to see Lycans as their next great enemy. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Kiba in the Rajita fic? Well, his personality is obviously different here. Cool to see Ami-chan gain her Eternal form.

Anyhow, good chapter. I will continue to read! ~_ b
Silver Moon Princess chapter 25 . 1/19/2008
Hey, look at Chibi Moon go! I think I'm warming up to her new attitude. Ugh, and that Unit 010 is such a brat! _

I can't wait until one of the girls clocks her head off! Gah Loved the Powerpuff girl references. I'm a big PPG fan! Haha!

But, this chapter had some decent action. Something tells me the next chapter will have better action... and the Senshi will be in trouble. I can't put my finger on it but I've got a bad feeling.

Anyway, nice chapter. Can't wait for the next one! Update soon! _
Titan Thanos chapter 25 . 1/19/2008
Good chapter. The action is starting to get underway as Units 010 and 011 carry out their attack. I must say Unit 010 is one demented nutcase. Needless to say, she is quite an unique character. Can't say much for Unit 011 as he seems to be the more mature one of the team.

I honestly am surprised to see Sailor Chibi Moon acting so aggressively. Who in Mistress Death's trained Chibi Moon and turned her into a more aggressive fighter? Inquiring minds need to know. I hope you reveal who this 'woman' is.

Some good action but this is really just the beginning. We'll see how intense it'll get for the Senshi in the next chapter. With Grace/Unit-018 getting involved into the mix, there's no telling what's going to occur. Bottom line... things are probably not going to be go well for the Sailor team.

I look forward to the next chapter and how this fight transpires. Will Souja and Jedite get involved into the fray somehow?

Take care, my friend. I'm off to read your latest installment of your Rajita story.

- Thanos of Titan
Jeffrey chapter 25 . 1/19/2008
Wow I'm just awe struck on how Chibi moon got so darn aggresive! she just isn't staying on the side lines no more. I do hope that unit 10 gets hers but she is an interesting bad guy though. This was a good chapter. Keep it up.
belletiger chapter 25 . 1/18/2008
pretty cool chapter

I knew I would hate Unit10, she's such a bicht, but the fight between Chibimoon and unit 10 was awesome. I liked prety much.

Unit 18, hun? I am feeling you're doing a honor Android 18 in your story

I can't wait to see more!
Jeffrey chapter 24 . 12/16/2007
An update and a good chapter. I didn't expect to see Chibi usa and she is taller then Usagi! She is going to be a good asset to these battles with these androids. It's nice to know that Chibi usa is much more mature. These chapters will be very good. Merry Christmas and a happy new year dude.
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »