Reviews for It's Not Easy fan chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
House? Yelling?

Poor Wilson...

He's talking bout Wilson for damn sake!

I wouldn't be surprised if House comes in and tries to start a conversation. fan chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
That must be House's doing. I cannot think of anyone else who would tie Wilson to the bed.

House, and House must have known about Wilson's problems and so ordered for Wilson to be tied to a bed.

What? fan chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Ouch. Where is House by the way?

Poor Wilson! That must have hurt!
Ivory Novelist chapter 13 . 7/25/2006
Damn. That was awesome. Thank you so much for writing this fic. I really enjoyed it. And hell, there's no point in even trying to motivate my own lazy ass to work on "The Victim" because there's no way I could put half as much heart into it as this fic has. I'm glad you wrote it. The whole reason I started writing "The Victim" is because male victims of domestic violence is an issue I'm very passionate about, along with all other male issues in general. What I really should do is write something original for it. It does make especially glad though that I made you aware of such an issue and got you to write about and make other people aware. That's awesome. I hope to read more from you.
Shelliebelle chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
I really do like what I'm reading.

You demonstrate the 'show, don't tell' aspect of writing very well.

As I mentioned, I've never seen House, M.D., before, but this story does actually make me want to see it.

Also, your grammar and spelling are impeccable, which impresses me greatly.

Keep up the wonderful work!
Fan of Fan Fic chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Good good. I got into it even though I don't watch House all that much. This prologue made me want to sing that daniel powter song. hehehe. Poor Wilson.
john galt line chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
Who are you again? I'm only to chapter two so far, but this ranks among the best-constructed fics I've read. I can't wait to read more, well done, truly.

KidsNurse chapter 13 . 7/7/2006
A perfect ending to an incredible story. Wilson naming the pup "Greg" made me laugh aloud; the humor inherent in that situation is probably endless! And, "I hate red." "I'm sorry." You clearly understand perfectly how these two men say so much to each other with so few words. I can see this story as an arc on the show-I'd love to see it as an arc. Thank you for giving us this beautiful, haunting story.
DIY Sheep chapter 13 . 7/7/2006
Lovely ending.
The Girl From Neo chapter 1 . 7/5/2006

props for distinctly unique topic
Nandra chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Good job! You really are a good writer: there's something about it that sounds published, somehow. I've only read the prologue so far, sorry, but it's excellent.
theartofdrowning chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Okay, I haven't watched a lot of House so I was a bit lost. I found that the description in the writing flowed very nicely. It moved at a nice set pace, also, you had a great ending that was very suspenseful. I also liked how the lady shook her head and paged House.

Overall: Good, but a little uneventful in the beginning.
Rosi92 chapter 12 . 7/5/2006
Great chapter, as usual. Can't wait for the next (and final :'( ) one. Thanks so much for writing it!
KidsNurse chapter 12 . 7/4/2006
You wrote this for the sole purpose of making me cry, didn't you? You're a genius; House making up for the death of Charlie by giving the only living thing he really cares about to the only *other* living thing he really cares about.. .. It's brilliant, and it makes my heart twist. It's been five minutes and I'm still crying, you rat (pardon the pun, sorry).

And this: "There was no fire but he thought there might be one, eventually." The poignancy in that one simple, artful line... exquisite.

And, of course, you ended the chapter in absolutely the only way it could be ended-and I love you for it. Therefore, you are forgiven my tears.
ivy chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
i thought the story idea was intrigueing, and the prolougue well written. i did get confused in a few places, tho, and had 2 read parts twice 2 really understand the plot. also, im not sure that many ppl will relate 2 the theme, becuz it is not a very common thing, realistic as it may b. good luck w/ the rest of it, mayb i'll read some more later.
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »