Reviews for It's Not Easy
Luveniar FurElise chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
I'm really liking your story, although it seems a little ooc for Wilson, but that's what's great about fiction :) Excellent writing, looking forward to more :)
KidsNurse chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
When I read this chapter, I was able to visualize each scene easily, and each word of dialogue rang true. I have to tell you-dunno why, but there's something about House playing the piano for Wilson when Wilson's unsettled that moves me deeply; with just a few words, you paint such compelling pictures for us.
DIY Sheep chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
Very interesting subject matter - nice to see a Wilson centric story for a change - and spot on for 'nice House'.
KidsNurse chapter 8 . 6/27/2006
I've been negligent, and I owe you an apology-I've been riveted to this story for eight chapters now, and selfishly haven't taken the time to review.

This story is beyond excellent; it's the kind of thing that haunts me for a time, after I get done reading each scene. Your descriptive ability would plant envy in any author's heart, and your characterizations and insights are virtually flawless. I'm having difficulty believing that this truly fine piece of work isn't getting the attention it deserves, so I decided today to stop being a part of the guilty masses who are enjoying-but not reviewing-your labors.

Thank you so much.
TrooperCam chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Interesting premise, well told good flow though the names House has come up for Wilson sort of grated me. I can't imagine Wilson put up that long with it either though it seemed longer reading it. My one big grip is when an author feels the need to tell the reader what is going to happen later on in the story. I find it a lot on this site. Let the reader be surprised at what is going to happen. If there is going to be a happy ending great, let me discover it for myslef. Don't tell me otehrwise I really have no real reason to read the other five six or ten chapters. Please consider revising or removing yuor wuthors notes from the beginning of the story. Otherwise, I am very intriqued by this story and if it wasn't midnight already would read through to Chapter Eight.
Double Dog chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wow.

Excellent take on a difficult subject. Well-plotted, hangs together throughout, the voices are very good. Grabbed and held my interest from the first page - an excellent read.

Looking forward to more of your work.
March Hare chapter 5 . 6/24/2006
OH. Oh, oh, oh. Lovely, lovely, lovely. I'd say more, but I can't seem to find the words for it. You get a big gold star. *stars*

Sequel?
March Hare chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I never log in for reviews. Never. Except this time.

It's a crying shame that such a wonderful, solid, well-written story should go without reviews, especially when it taps into the hurt!Wilson vein that I so adore. Grammar is delightfully sound and your writing style flows very nicely. Well done!

Very solid and suspenseful beginning, I am agog to know what happens to poor Jimmy! Please update soon, I'm all a-pins and needles!
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4