Reviews for Lost In Translation
Lisa Telramor chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Ooh, good story. I love that Dark doesn't know how to take Kosuke. It's kind of like how Satoshi looks at Daisuke like he's waiting for the other shoe to drop because no one can be that nice toward someone that tried to kill them. _ Thanks for writing!
Khilari chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This is really good! I find Dark's relationships with the rest of the Niwa family fascinating anyway, and this was a really funny and sweet take on him and Kosuke.

Dark's uncertainty about just how welcome he really is in a family that didn't choose to be stuck with him makes sense, and one of the things I love about the Niwas is that they really do care about their "family curse".
killah-sama chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This is absolutely entertaining! Kosuke's (or rather, Dark's) translations for everything he said were beyond hilarious, and Dark's reactions to the drink and all the stuff going on were amusing. Parasite indeed!

Ahahaha. I loved it!:D
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
This was hilarious. I love the translations!
Wernie chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
WHOA! This is one heck of a fic!

I like how the different translations sway the reader's suspicions back and forth ("Evil Kosuke? Caring Kosuke? Evil Kosuke?...")

And it is wonderful how Dark Seems so have been... So neglected and untrusting, as if he had nothing to lean upon, and then the Kosuke with "You're Family"!

Wonderful end with the story. (:
JadOo chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Nice :D

I loved the Kosuke-speech bits XD The idea of Dark being called a parasite and placed under suspicion for everything is so amusing. Ho, Hikari-art-murdering arsenic.

Thumbs up for all the funnies. Loved this.
Iko.Willows chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
o.o That was just funny... But it makes a lot of sense! You didn such a good job with the characters and the storyline. X3 Very nice.
heka chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
HAHA! i LIKED THIS ONE EVEN BETTER! lol.

it was really amusing, especially the 'He must’ve figured out how to lace a coffee with Hikari-art-murdering arsenic somewhere along the way…'

LOL amusing. WONDERFUL FICLETS. especailly how you played dark's thoughts and how you ended it, with dark being utterly confused. OH and the fun fun fun(!) kosuke-speech thoughts! hahahahha i nearly died laughing. ah well done again! great concept. XD

more cookies for you!
RazorBladexIceCream chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
AW! That was the most cutest ending I had ever read! *cries* Keep up the good work!
x. n'import.e chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Aw. That was so sweet
cheeky doggie chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Ahaha, I love this! Never thought of Kosuke in this way before. I just thought of him as the sensible, not-too-hypo one of the Niwa family. It's funny the way Dark's kinda paranoid, and all his "translations" for Kosuke's speech...this is going on my favs!
rin-ren-ran chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
this was great!

you showed a completely different view of kosuke (or at least, dark's view of him) and it was definitely interesting. before this, i never thought of kosuke much, actually. he seemed kind of out of place in the whole plot since he married into the niwa family and he's been away for most of daisuke's life.

but... i guess he plays an important role of an observer and tries to solve the problems those involved cannot see.

thanks for giving me something to think about! hehe... nice job on the fic!
Meng Xiaojie chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I love you. Bear my children!

No, seriously. I am Kosuke's biggest fan, and you've done a lovely job with him here! It's an interesting look at Dark's perspective, and to be honest, I hadn't really thought about this particular angle before. Who knew that Dark was this paranoid about sweet, harmless Kosuke-san, eh? :)

Very well done, and I loved the ending-I was hoping all along that Kosuke wasn't really malicious, just misunderstood. Here's to Kosuke-speech, to cinnamon-spiked coffee, and late-night conversations between the family curse and the paterfamilias!
theWanderingANBU chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I liked this work! I could definitely see Kosuke doing that and it matches his personality. Good job on the story and the idea, keep up the good work!
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Hm, nice, but what exactly does Kosuke mean by "you can tell him?" Teehe. :)