Reviews for Rescuing Wendy
Good story please continue
luminous-demons chapter 1 . 1/18
Really good
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
Love it! Continue! It would be great to see Pans reaction!
WyldwoodFaye chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
Your mad Wendy is hilarious.
Ashley chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Oh please write more it was good.
megan12785 chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Uh yes! Please finish, that was a very good version.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
This was really good (and no, I'm not a perv) but the WHOLE three chapters were great. I liked the new take on Wendy - WRITE MORE
Tarah Draconiger chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Continue please?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Pleeeeease do some more it's so good!
Mickey chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
This was sooooooooo amazing! You are such a great writer and I fell in love with this story so much!
rebeccastiltskin chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
More please! XD
Rose luna Crest chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
wicked story little fast pasted but ah well plz continu

thanx

Aqua-lilly
V. Sinclair chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
Thank you so much for writing this, and being able to keep it proffesional. It isn't trashy, and that is what is so wonderful! Many thanks for your adhering to the meaning of the rating "mature". Excellent story. Are you going to continue it though, or make a sequel story? I'd very much like to know of the adventures Wendy is to experience as a pirate.
Angelspot chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
Really good story.
Verdandi Saga chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
I hadn't finished writing my last review, I just accidentally hit my very sensitive mouse on my laptop and submitted it. So I decided to just read the rest.

I might have sounded mean at first, but I can tell you that this fic had me laughing almost the whole time! It's well written, Wendy and Hook were so out of character that I couldn't stop laughing, it has some kind of plot... well, in a way. Something happened in it at least, but I'm not sure if you meant for the "disturbing" scenes to be funny.

Beside all my nagging about that it could in no way have been horrible to clean, cook and be occasionally beaten (sheep hit harder, believe me), I don't dislike this fic. It's funny! Just the sort of thing that I'd read if I'm feeling down, this would cheer me up.