Reviews for Alright?
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
aw! adorable!

HawkAngel
Miles333 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
*sighs contentedly* Great story, Fin.
Eleri Undomiel chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Aw, How cute! Just the right amount of mushiness.

~Shadow

P.S. I used to be Princess Tasara of Triton, and I'm just letting you know so if you read any of my stories, you know.
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
I never reviewed this, so I'm going back to do what I should have done awhile ago. I love this one! I think it's so funny that Diana gets caught, that Batman so unwittingly embarrasses her, and that he gets caught in the backlash. But he (and Alfred) do a great job of coming through in the end. You're right - Alfred deserves superhero status in Bruce's life. ]
fragileflame chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
You're awesome. Well written. I to am a hope[ful] romantic like you. I loved how you brilliantly posed the question, "Is it?" The timing is great. You have a gift. I look forward to reading the rest of your stuff (when time permits me to take a break).
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
sweet! good oneshot ;)

-gammy
killertrees chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Aw...I liked it! Good job! Very sweet moment between the two! :-)
McSatan chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Aww that was really cute
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
This was very sweet and beautifully written. I enjoyed it a lot. I do hope you write more of these two, you have both of them (and Alfred!) down perfectly. Thank you for the wonderful story.
MIDNIGHT-PIXIE chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
i really enjoyed this one shot. it was written well from beginning to end. it was a very nice read.

~Kara~